• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaduke

I haven't been following developments at Arsenal too intensely because it looks like more of the same but....

Why is Kolasinac not out there?
Why is Bellerin on the left?
Why not just start Giroud against a shorter Liverpool team? He deserve a start ffs.
Why is Holding on there and not Mustafi?

Why are players who we would have never seriously thought would be going seem to be off (Ox, Mustafi)?

I've always been a staunchly Wenger man and will always respect him but I'm I can't make any logic work here.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Souness saying what I've thought for ages. Coq and Xhaka are not the DM's that are going to push us on.

Vibra

Established Member
Ramsey's biggest strength has always been his dangerous runs into the box, and being next to Xhaka in a midfield 2 even that's taken away from him

Keplaz

Why do players even bother having positions? A footballer is a footballer after all, right? I've heard Ospina is quite handy on the wing, Arsène. Chuck him on for Alexis. It's not like we have a winger playing in defence already....

Done.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
All the comenerators are going into Arsenal abuse overdrive. It's like they care more than the players. Don't they know this is all down to squad cost????

Dammit

The sad thing about this is that even if we get relegated the board and Gazidis would say Wenger is the right man to get us promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom