• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lestaxi

Pathetic the players want to leave the fans will be fighting amongst themselves again the club is a laughing stock the manager is an absolute joke he should have resigned instead of signing a new contract he has destroyed his legacy
Wenger out

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Is it really that much of a shock though?

We've seen first halves like that countless times in recent years.

no? we've seen it

but the way he was shocked, and then just like that went on to say no I saw it coming and saw this and that coming was pathetic

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Why's Xhaka being singled out for blame here? Ramsey's ****ed off up the pitch to play alongside Özil, Xhaka's in the center on his own.

Ramsey always f*cks off up the pitch and leaves him to it, he doesn't actually do anything when he gets there either.
Xhaka should only be judged if he ever gets a competent partner, which looks a long way off with this manager.

Tywin

Right I really don't get the point of Ramsey. What is he supposed to be good at? Never rated him apart from his purple patch when he was the best player in the world according to AM. Rubbish player in reality.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
We HAVE to prioritise defence in the tough away games, a draw is a decent result, yet we always looks so easy to create chances against. Liverpool deserves the lead, they have been very good, yet lesser teams are able to contain them much better than us..

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Why's Xhaka being singled out for blame here? Ramsey's ****ed off up the pitch to play alongside Özil, Xhaka's in the center on his own.
Because Ramsey hasn't been giving the opposition goals? Also, I don't see any one player being singled out.

Marmaduke

**** the 35m let Chamberlain rot in the reserves.
I was just warming to him last season and now with this attitude.... He is still a young winger in the team by all measures, shouldn't be delegating to others to pick up runners when he is the guy with the engine and pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom