• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Nope, I'm having a decent day so far.

I've got this to look forward to.

got-hair-4.jpg
But it's only a temporary thing cause when I'd have watched it it'll hit me that there's only one more season to go :(:(:(

Aevi

Hale End FC
What is Wenger going to say now? One thing that has always irked me is that he's never honest about losses. Ref, intensity, handbrake, fitness... bullsh*t. Things aren't working, what will he do now? We'll probably hear the same things though.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Err...yes... but we did actually make it to the top five all those seasons? We won't this one.

I'm not focused on top 5. That's the problem. It's not about top 4 it's about titles. We look a world away from the top four teams in this league, let alone Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The club is badly run the owner not even watched the game today he sitting in his range doing f**k all. The board are full of old chaps who already past it and manager who past his date he done all he can but shouldn't been offered new 2 contract

Only us the fans got heart broken every week

TinFish

My team ratings.
  • Cech 7 pretty safe
  • Holding 4 looked what he is - inexperienced
  • Koscielny 5 trying to cover **** alongside him?
  • Monreal 2 has to be his worst ever game.
  • Oxlade-Chamberlain 4 maybe he wants out...ha ha
  • Ramsey 3 totally over-rated, should never have got back in the side.
  • Xhaka 4 no contribution
  • Bellerín 2 - probably his worst game?
  • Özil 5 tried but on the pitch with dross
  • Sánchez 4 little interest in trying - thought he was being sold but not.
  • Welbeck 5 STILL MISSING easy chances.
Wenger - 1 just hopeless.
Ref - 5 ok at times, but got plenty wrong.
Far too generous ? Are you trying to cut them some slack? This was worse than the 8-2 ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Latest posts

Top Bottom