• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Wenger not assessing our CM again this season will cost us difficult games big time unless Wilshere plays out of his skin and remains fit and asking for at least one of these two things is already too much.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Our slow midfield will be exposed badly against Chelsea next week. But Kolasinac as a wingback is a proper asset going forward. Hoping for a big game from him. Lacazette's goal though was the best thing about today. Özil deserved an assist.

Xhaka doesnt inspire confidence in me, regardless of Ramsey's positioning on the field.

We need to switch formation next week to assist him against Chelsea. Elneny and a defensive midfielder in a 433 is something we must look at I feel.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

So we are relying on Ramsey not getting injured and Xhaka not getting suspended with league and Europa leagues coming thick and fast can't say I'm confident.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So we are relying on Ramsey not getting injured and Xhaka not getting suspended with league and Europa leagues coming thick and fast can't say I'm confident.
We still got wilshere and elneny not the best players but in their day they very good

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Granit had a very good game against Chelsea at the Community Shield match. Hopefully, he repeats it next week and this win doesn't hit him on the head because Bournemouth I had the impression didn't play as good as they did in the last season. I could be wrong.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We still got wilshere and elneny not the best players but in their day they very good
A fit and firing Wilshere is a player of beauty but he is neither fit or firing and injury prone. Elneny is OK.

It's like that season when Wenger thought he could get away with Mertesacker, Lolo and Chambers. The domino's are already falling into place.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't be so sure. Who else we gonna play there? Elneny and Wilshere?

Yes, or Maitland-Niles. Arsène has already said it's not a priority, at least not at this stage anyway. Wilshere and Elneny are good enough in any case. The worry is either of those get injured and we're forced to play Ramsey and Xhaka.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A fit and firing Wilshere is a player of beauty but he is neither fit or firing and injury prone. Elneny is OK.

It's like that season when Wenger thought he could get away with Mertesacker, Lolo and Chambers. The domino's are already falling into place.
You can add Niles there too he'll play some Europa league games and Also he should push himself to be in first team squad

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Welbeck was brilliant today, the 2 goals and assist aside his work rate and closing down of opposition players was exceptional. Strong performances also from Mustafi, Seo and Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom