• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL Group H | Arsenal v Red Star Belgrade | 02/11/17 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

What are you people complaining about, that was a ridiculously difficult shot for Walcott to pull off.
I was complaining about everything upto that point. But that air shot is for Theo his bread and butter. Chances where he doesn't get a chance to think and only can do one thing are the ones he normally rifles home with authority. Once he thinks indecision creeps in. But still a difficult chance.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Why can't Wenger just change the formation for the last 5 minutes?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well at next round we need better players to play if we want to win this thing

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Most on here would have knocked themselves out on the post .
Fell out of my chair laughing at that one.
I was complaining about everything upto that point. But that air shot is for Theo his bread and butter. Chances where he doesn't get a chance to think and only can do one thing are the ones he normally rifles home with authority. Once he thinks indecision creeps in. But still a difficult chance.
It's his bread and butter but that's a difficult shot for any player on the planet. He heads the ball continues his run, realises that the return header is poor. It's over him and behind him. And then he has to spin around and somehow try to get the ball on the half volley all in less than 3 seconds.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger also need to play with more suited formation with this b team we look so bad offensive specially at home

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If I was Nelson I'd demand to play my correct position the next time I get a chance, or I'd tell Wenger to go **** himself and refuse to play until I'm sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom