• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

This means that Arsenal are better than Real Madrid and Sp**s combined.

The best game since that Arsenal home win against Chelsea 3-0, last season. Koscielny man of the match for me.

Last edited:

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Fis9brL.jpg

OSBK

Established Member
Stunning performance, every player did their bit today.

Mustafi, that was the best cb performance I have seen since sol in his prime. Put his body on the line, didnt give kane or alli a sniff.

Our front 3 are so good, disgusted to see laca subbed again as I thought he was outstanding. Özil and sanchez, if this was a goodbye performance or we are staying performance I dont care as it was top top class.

Happy saturday thanks to the team!!!

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Feel the same. Should've really made it 3/4-0 with the counter attacks we had at the end. Need to be more lethal than that.

I think the international break comes into it. And the fact that this is only the third time the holy trinity have played together.

Marmaduke

As brilliant as Özil was MOTM has to be Mustafi. The complete performance from a CB (and Kos was great too).

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

ASTOUNDING!!! A towering performance from everyone, even those I usually scorn. Eleven lions tore 11 pathetic cockrels to ribbons & gave them a lesson in football.

Arsène, the players, the staff & all the fans came together to make the Emirates unbearable for the ****.

What a match.....WHAT A VICTORY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom