• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

chessygoal

Yaaah Gunners! I haven't been thar happy watching Arsenal for a while. We can talk about tactic all we want, but when we play our best players and when they are giving it all, we are still one of the best team around!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just looked on a sp*rs forum. Loads of them complaining we are basically west ham in disguise because today we "played like world beaters" but will be sh*te for the rest of the season.

Err.....it's the NLD...didn't you **** get the memo about playing out of your skin in this one?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also, the west ham analogy doesn't make sense as were only 1pt behind sp*rs!

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Great team committed performance. All our players deserved 10/10 for effort. Alexis was super!
Just need more of these consistently.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well pleased with that. We looked very solid, and dangerous on the break. Obviously we'll drop points away at Burnley though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom