• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
:lol::lol: It seems that way, because when you're in one of your blind rages, it's hard for you to remember who's on here.

Again with the 'blind rage', adds nothing mate.

Stick to the topic.

Regardless, nice of you to strut your stuff in here as if you've been vindicated.

Heads up, we've spent more than Sp**s in terms of both transfers and wages, a victory was to be expected.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It's such a shame this team can't work that hard at least 80% of the game of the championship.

If it could we would be genuine contenders.
As I've said, we have a better team than the Sp*rs. But there's a lack of work ethic and professionalism that always catches us up.

samshere

Why so serieuse?
I always suspected that we had a great team. With a better coach we could be challenging. Even Wenger, if he had sorted our start of the season could've got us a lot closer to City than we are now.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Hope that'll kick us on now. If Wenger can keep that team for the Prem matches, week in week out, we might get some much needed momentum.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Actually thinking about it, we really did a number on Kane. We were literally all over him. The couple of chances he did get were handled well, and everything else really seemed to rile him up. He made a stupid challenge, and once you let the opposition in your head you've already lost.

We schooled Jr. for a change.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
That **** Dele Alli also was invisible today.

PnKB1uY.gif

Reactions: A_G

FreakySami

I always suspected that we had a great team. With a better coach we could be challenging. Even Wenger, if he had sorted our start of the season could've got us a lot closer to City than we are now.

If we would have had decisions go for us we would be at least 6 points closer

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
:eek::)

'Sp**s have landed on their backside'

Arsenal 2-0 Tottenham

55e52723-6498-4e92-9809-da3d805f84db.jpg

Martin Keown

Former Arsenal defender on Final Score

Tottenham were perhaps a bit complacent. They have been chasing Arsenal for years - Arsenal win the trophies, have won many more trophies than Tottenham over the last 10 years.

The Gunners were on it from the start, which wasn't a surprise. Sp**s have landed on their backside today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom