• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
It’s amazing what the players not being pathetic in a big game can do to the crowd isn’t it ;)

Obviously its a two way thing, they put on a performance, the crowd love it. If they dont we hate it and tell them, simple!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The wonderful Amy Lawrence makes an appearance.

Never understood his quip about her being a "professional neutral", sure she writes for the guardian as a sports writer (and quite an excellent one at that) but isn't it common knowledge that she's a fervent Arsenal supporter?

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Wenger doesn't look like he's been sleeping well recently. He's got some serious bags around the eyes.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Mood

I'll go with a smile to bed tonight. Nice game. We need to show this dedication and motivation more often.

P.s. F*** off English media. Most of them embarressed themselves.

In no way is this a dig at Özil, he was great today, I just want to highlight Kos covering more ground. For a CB to cover that much ground is amazing, and he's a 30+ player. He must have read me slagging him off recently :)

Aaron Ramsey - 12.72
Granit Xhaka - 12.54
Hector Bellerin - 11.67
Sead Kolasinac - 11.37
Laurent Koscielny - 10.65
Mesut Özil - 10.40

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think there is a fine line from where we are and where we aim to be. And that's all it is. People, like myself, think we should currently be where we aim to be and that's why we get passionate about our mistakes and repeated short comings.

Today was great it's now doing it consistently and therein rests the problem. The crowd were electric from the whistle as were the players and then will come next week or month where it's flat and wonder wtf happened.

Preacher

Always Crying
In no way is this a dig at Özil, he was great today, I just want to highlight Kos covering more ground. For a CB to cover that much ground is amazing, and he's a 30+ player. He must have read me slagging him off recently :)

Aaron Ramsey - 12.72
Granit Xhaka - 12.54
Hector Bellerin - 11.67
Sead Kolasinac - 11.37
Laurent Koscielny - 10.65
Mesut Özil - 10.40
Don't forget, that Özil was sub off, but yeah Kos is a beast.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka

Fiery from the manager :lol:

Agree with Wenger on the Man City game. As always, there are conclusions drawn, in line with specific agendas.

The offside retort was quality as well :lol:

Not perfect, but definitely not as poor as we are made out to be.

I hate this man. But gods, if you can't say he doesn't still have passion and love for the sport.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I hate this man. But gods, if you can't say he doesn't still have passion and love for the sport.

You are of course entitled to your opinion and feelings, but I cannot understand how someone can write "I hate this man"....about Arsène Wenger.

By all means, that it might be time for him to go, I can readily discuss, and at times, agree with that. But to hate...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You are of course entitled to your opinion and feelings, but I cannot understand how someone can write "I hate this man"....about Arséne Wenger.

By all means, that it might be time for him to go, I can readily discuss, and at times, agree with that. But to hate...
Anybody who can say that isn't thinking straight. Just brainwashed by all the sh*te on social media.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Woman on Sky Sports said "Tottenham were firm favourites coming into this game"
The woman was dizzy. 'Firm favourites' with who, her muggy boss? Fake news. Arsenal were 7/5 and Sp**s were 2/1. All the rest is fairy stories.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Anybody who can say that isn't thinking straight. Just brainwashed by all the sh*te on social media.
No, that's not fair at all. I personally don't 'hate' him but I can understand anyone who feels immensely frustrated with him. A good day against Sp**s doesn't erase his bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom