• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | North London Derby (Home) | Saturday, Nov. 18 @ 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What result do you predict?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadrunnerReloaded

**** YES. Put those arrogant overhyped upstarts in their place.

Very proud of all you gooners today. Loudest I ever heard the Grove. Finally a match where the players and fans were up for the occasion!

And we desperately needed to silence the media's love affair with the ****.

time to get absolutely pissed in celebration!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Gotta say the atmosphere and the crowd at the Emirates tonight was absolutely freaking incredible. Granted I was watching it on a tele but the speakers were absolutely roaring and I didn't even have to turn it half way up. The Emirates can produce the goods when it matters.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

**** YES. Put those arrogant overhyped upstarts in their place.

Very proud of all you gooners today. Loudest I ever heard the Grove. Finally a match where the players and fans were up for the occasion!

And we desperately needed to silence the media's love affair with the ****.

time to get absolutely pissed in celebration!

G&Ts on full flow

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Interesting though , some games we press and others we do not .

Indeed, because its THE tactic in world football right now.

From what we see with the team, it happens in waves.. to allow the players time to recover. Apart from this game we usually see us starting hard and then dropping off (bringing the opposition in) after minute 20 or so, followed by further bouts later on.

Look, my personal speculation would say that its due to Wenger probably not doping his players, and thus conserving them instead.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
  • Arsenal have won 11 home Premier League games in a row, their best run since winning 13 consecutively at Highbury between February and November 2005.
  • Pochettino has lost four of his past six London derbies as Sp**s boss, as many as he had lost in his previous 18.
  • Sp**s have now lost three of their opening 12 Premier League games, only one fewer than in the whole of last season.
  • Lacazette has been involved in five goals in his first six Premier League games at the Emirates (four goals, one assist).
  • Lloris has never kept an away Premier League clean sheet against the 'big six', conceding 56 goals in 24 matches at an average of 2.3 per game.
  • Gunners forward Sanchez ended a run of 11 league matches without scoring against the 'big six' - his previous goal came against Chelsea in September 2016.
  • Since his Premier League debut in September 2013, Özil has provided 45 assists, more than any other player in the competition and 21 more than any other Arsenal player in that time.
  • All three of Mustafi's Premier League goals have been assisted by Özil.
  • Kane has failed to score in seven of his past nine London derbies in the Premier League - however, he had found the net in his previous five against the Gunners.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gotta say the atmosphere and the crowd at the Emirates tonight was absolutely freaking incredible. Granted I was watching it on a tele but the speakers were absolutely roaring and I didn't even have to turn it half way up. The Emirates can produce the goods when it matters.
Its must be always like that it give the players extra motivation and confidence it's important

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Its must be always like that it give the players extra motivation and confidence it's important
I get you but it's hard to produce that against bottom half teams. The emotion and the weight of a derby elevates atmosphere. I feel Emirates atmosphere generally in big games very very good and even better than some of the more hyped up stadiums.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Alan Smith’s one of the cnuts thought the third City goal was onside. He’s dead to me now...

Just back from the game - superb peformance made spuds look like the noisy, overhyped prats they are but no one sitting round me knows who is going to turn up for the next game.

Also, our home performances are unrecognisable from the away games - we seem to turn up at the latter with a bunch of facsimile players!

Anyway, good times in the office next week...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Alan Smith thinks Mustafi was way offside.
Banged out couple wins on FIFA 17 against Sp**s yesterday evening to get me in the mood.

Haven't played for a long time. Even on there his biased commentary is ****ing irritating, had forgotten.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Alexis beating the pitch and chasing that ball in the 92 minute!!!

Gotta lovet our adhd pitbull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom