• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Southampton Vs Arsenal PL 10/12/2017 12:00pm BT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
That Welbeck subsitution was pointless. He'll quickly become the new Walcott.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
At least one point won on Chelsea and ahead of Tottenham.

Liverpool should draw.

Poor performance.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Ffs how frustrating was that.

Would love to see the stats for how many times we passed to their players. Woeful.

Sanchez and Kos look shot.

Wilshere at least took on some players.

Özil the best player by some way.

Vibra

Established Member
Ramsey seemed to be struggling throughout the entire second half, probably should have gone off ahead of some of the others

OSBK

Established Member
Really bad performance, not a single player out there today deserved a point.

VvD we have to sign in january, whatever the cost we need him. The decline of kos/per/monreal and cech will cost us top 4

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Suppose we're lucky to come away with a point in the end.

Alexis was absolute trash, assist or no. He's always been high-risk high-reward but this is too much.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Of course Alexis is going to give the ball away - he's going for the killer ball. Would you rather he just make a limp **** sideways pass to Monreal or Kola just to pad his bloody pass completion stats?

Some of you need to get real here.

***** and moan about our slow sideways possession bullshit and then moan about Alexis trying to force the issue :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
1-1 FT. We've stopped the away game rot and the bogey Saints results but this is not good enough. Well done Giroud and our away fans who serenaded him but fat Charlie Austin :eek:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom