• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | December 31, 2017 | 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
Eh? he actually retracts his arms . We'll just have to disagree with you .

To me it looked like he placed his forearm between the ball and the rest of his body.

When I hear retraction I think of the player moving his ASAP into a vertical position beside his body.

There's a video on the Arsenal subreddit which I can't embed on here which I'm going off. It's a bad angle for checking distance though.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Why the hell won't anyone just come out and say that the refs overall are not good enough and that Dean in particular has always been completely incompetent? All the fans know it, the pundits are scared to say the obvious.
Henry: "It was a handball"

blaze_of_glory

To me it looked like he placed his forearm between the ball and the rest of his body.

When I hear retraction I think of the player moving his ASAP into a vertical position beside his body.

There's a video on the Arsenal subreddit which I can't embed on here which I'm going off. It's a bad angle for checking distance though.
Exactly, which makes no difference as to whether the ball gets blocked since his body is directly behind. The arm has to stop the ball where the body wouldn't have done so for it to be a pk.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I'

But we only few points from 3rd place

True.
But I'm not optimistic at all because the more the season will go on the more vulnerable we are going to be IMO.

From tomorrow Özil & Sanchez are free to sign a pre contract with a foreign club.
What will happen if Özil signs for Bayern for instance and Sanchez for PSG in the dressing room?

I don't see any room of improvement in this team. It can only get worse. We have no foundations. Everything could go wrong very fast. As it did last year.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This is an absolutely awful team in every department. There's not one area of the game where this side excels at. You could play the West Ham, and Southampton games side by side along with this one and they'd look almost identical.

Yep, poorest team we've had for years. No coincidence that we have conceded the most goals in Wengers reign, most since 1984. On top of that we have the worst away win record for years too. Even the bootom clubs now cause us problems on a regular basis. As I said, Wenger must recognise this and bring in a couple of player in Jan.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why did West Brom do for them to deserve to get a result then? Someone please explain to me

Exactly.. We had a poor performance, but were the better team, scored a legit goal and should have won if not for Dean. West brom barely created anything...

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom