• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL I Bournemouth v Arsenal I 14/1/18 I 1.30pm GMT | Sky Sports

How bald is Pep?

• Really bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Bald

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Did he ever have hair?

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
How has wenger managed to assemble such a **** team. **** defence. Best 3 midfielders all out of contract at the end of the season. We wont see the CL again for a while.
Well in fairness to him, he has worked pretty hard over the last 10 years to get to this position. I think he was just waiting until we had enough money before unloading his master plan which is to eventually win the Championship in 2019.

Mudi

If there is a smart man left in this club, he would try to sign some players with good technique and vision in the final third.There are two players Ceballos and Draxler that are not getting enought game time at their clubs(Real and PSG), we should go after them instantly.
Please stop this madness. Signing players is not going to solve any problem. I'm saying this already for 3 years now, Wenger is the main problem and with him at Arsenal, there is no chance to improvement at all.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
We all knew the team was **** before kick off so no surprise we lost. Players tried their best but there’s no quality
Hope Özil comes back next game and there’s a positive update on Giroud soon.

One match closer to new manager/owner hopefully!

there is quality enough and we should beat these clowns

but it is like Wenger actively sets the team up to fail

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Im going to make a prediction now.

Özil is going to walk this season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom