• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why are you the way that you are?
Without different characters and different views, a forum would be a pretty sh*tty place.

I'm actually glad you're here Preacher, constantly trawling Twitter for your mocking Arsenal propaganda. But when Wenger goes you'll be lost because you might have to support then. Whilst I'll fit right in.:lol:

FreakySami

i think we have abilities. if it wernt for politics. bar football fareplay embargo. we have the financial power house behind us to rival anyone but city.
plus us fans have been milked like cashows. beside that how much players do we need? i wish people would stop with nonsense like we need a full squad over haul. the right players doesnt have to be expensive, salah was 36 mil, wolfburg bought debryne for how much? kane was free ffs. the teams that surpassed ddnt spend a billion and dont need to in order to get back on our feet either.

the media has brain washed us in thinking spend spend spend instead of finding the right players. THE RIGHT PLAYERS. when we play europa league further on in the season, hoping we go some ways deeper into. your going to see the little hardly known players that gives us trouble. willian 30 guys. we have work to do.
They are not working hard enough. Liverpool sold their best players and got stronger. Why can't we be at least on Liverpool's level? And what about Sp**s, why are they above us? Right now we are doing transfer business that should have been done in the summer before the season started, while Liverpool is trying to bring forward next season's transfers by pushing for Keita to be brought in early....

We need a full squad over haul. How many of our current players do you think are good enough for City to want to buy them? Many if not most of our players were full of talent 2 seasons ago, yet how many have actually improved in that 2 seasons?

I think you are minimizing the effect of all of this. I think looking at the season as a rebuilding for the future season. If we are able to do this in one season then that is an accomplishment on its own.

I'll answer your how many players would get into cities first eleven at the end of the month of you remind me

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
Why are you the way that you are?
Would Wenger still find the league very difficult with Thierry Henry, etc. Probably because the game is way more tactical these days. Pep & Klopp, for example, would probably still ultimately better him. Even if Wenger were to spend big all of a sudden the other managers would still better him.

I think this is why situations like this happen... 4 players chasing the ball.

25rnjtv.png

Funny that picture, havent we seen exactly the same thing in man u/liverpool games this season too? Its pub team defending, we are absolute headless chickens positionally and defensively and anyone who cant see that comes from the manager instruction/lack of instruction is deluded. Not seeing it/instructing on it is not an excuse from the manager, it just shouldn't be happening in a supposedly "top 4"team.

Nicenho

Without different characters and different views, a forum would be a pretty sh*tty place.

I'm actually glad you're here Preacher, constantly trawling Twitter for your mocking Arsenal propaganda. But when Wenger goes you'll be lost because you might have to support then. Whilst I'll fit right in.:lol:

I think you’ll be the one who is lost most when Wenger leaves. You must be one of the biggest fans of the guy. Will you actually be here anymore after that? Or support Arsenal?

Preacher

Always Crying

Why are you so serious ?:lol: It was tongue-in-cheek. You should watch The Office and then you'll know, that this question/quote can bring smile, even to you:lol:

And please quote here all my supposed propaganda against Arsenal. Maybe you didn't like it, because it didn't portray your man Wenger in a good light. Arsenal is more important to me than Wenger.
Anyway, it was long time ago, when I more often posted something against Wenger. He got and extended his contract. I came to terms with it. Arsenal has no interest in progress.

shootxhakashoot

I'll answer your how many players would get into cities first eleven at the end of the month of you remind me

Is that because you actually have no idea which of our first team will still be here at the end of the month, such is the shambles that is AFC currently?..... I think so... Would be a flip a coin job I guess at the moment with all our players with any sort of potential to do so, so do get your point.....

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Why are you so serious ?:lol: It was tongue-in-cheek. You should watch The Office and then you'll know, that this question/quote can bring smile, even to you:lol:

And please quote here all my supposed propaganda against Arsenal. Maybe you didn't like it, because it didn't portray your man Wenger in a good light. Arsenal is more important to me than Wenger.
Anyway, it was long time ago, when I more often posted something against Wenger. He got and extended his contract. I came to terms with it. Arsenal has no interest in progress.
It's just banter bro. We're all Arsenal supporters here.

Watched the British Office, seen Ricky Gervais live a couple of times but couldn't get into the US version, it didn't translate for me. Might have to give it another try ;)

KROENKE SUCKS

On another note, from the man himself
"I worked on transfers for 30 years so it is likely to happen, but at any moment it can break down," said Wenger.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42730396
Doesnt sound like a yes man who has no involvement/say on transfers does it?

Never said that he had no involvement in transfers, just that whoever was doing the actual negotiating wasn't doing a good job. The negotiations were taking too long and too often our transfer plans were getting leaked and our transfers were getting hijacked.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

I think you’ll be the one who is lost most when Wenger leaves. You must be one of the biggest fans of the guy. Will you actually be here anymore after that? Or support Arsenal?
I'm a fan of Arseanal, attacking football and managers who can out perform their spend, in that order.

shootxhakashoot

Never said that he had no involvement in transfers, just that whoever was doing the actual negotiating wasn't doing a good job. The negotiations were taking too long and too often our transfer plans were getting leaked and our transfers were getting hijacked.

On that Id totally agree with you, all good!

TheArsenalis

They are not working hard enough. Liverpool sold their best players and got stronger. Why can't we be at least on Liverpool's level? And what about Sp**s, why are they above us? Right now we are doing transfer business that should have been done in the summer before the season started, while Liverpool is trying to bring forward next season's transfers by pushing for Keita to be brought in early....

We need a full squad over haul. How many of our current players do you think are good enough for City to want to buy them? Many if not most of our players were full of talent 2 seasons ago, yet how many have actually improved in that 2 seasons?
funny post.

how many of our players city would buy? is that how we measure players now? well to answer that question, not even our best ever manager in history could get into city club. besides that city is the best in the league and throughout the entire league right now city wouldnt really buy anyone but de'gea.
i have a question do we have inept players or an inept manager. every player in the squad bar bellerin, ramsey was a top performer before they met wenger, xaka included.

shootxhakashoot

Only ever had one stance, 'Arsenal and Wenger aren't quite as bad as people are making out'. :lol:

But trying to kill off an old man. MRSA would be proud.

the irony is that I think the only ones who are going to "kill off" the old man as you say are the ones that are enabling him and his obsession. The guy is 68 years old, its pretty amazing that he has such staying power at that age (call it a thick skin, arrogance whatever its still impressive), much like yourself, even if its misguided. I've said it before he doesn't deserve the pressure based on what hes given to the club in the past but there has to be an eye on the present even if its inconvenient. That in mind though anyone who really cared for the guy should be telling him its time to give it up for his own health and happiness quite honestly, it should have happened in May. Like most I can only see it ending in unpleasantness which is actually beneath the man and all he's achieved.

Last edited:

FreakySami

Is that because you actually have no idea which of our first team will still be here at the end of the month, such is the shambles that is AFC currently?..... I think so... Would be a flip a coin job I guess at the moment with all our players with any sort of potential to do so, so do get your point.....

Not at all, I think City will slow down and I already have 2-5 players in mind. I just want to make sure yet I have a complete list. Don't be a smart ass

shootxhakashoot

Not at all, I think City will slow down and I already have 2-5 players in mind. I just want to make sure yet I have a complete list. Don't be a smart ass
I was deadly serious. The only players I can see that would have a hope in hell would be Özil, Sanchez and maybe Wilshere, Bellerin although the last two are soft ones as City already have at least two similar better options in their positions, Danilo and Walker for example at right back. So 3 out of 4 who could in theory not be here at the end of the month if all went pear shaped with contracts etc and we decided to cash in. Tell me if there's any more you'd add to the list but I cant see any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom