• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hm, has anyone ever considered building an exact replica of Arsenal in Duttlenheim? There could be a replica of the Emirates and London Colney, there could be people walking around in Arsenal tracksuits and even players in Arsenal shirts. It could be Arsène's very own Hameau de la Reine for him to spend his retirement in. Let's have a cake sale and see what we can do eh.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
****'s going down again........I can only imagine this will continue until he leaves. Sad but in many ways understandable
Ffs Arsène, is not worth it man. The mobs are forming again and common sense does not hold sway.

If they can elect a ****ing idiot to be leader of the free world, and convince people that free trade in Europe is a bad idea, it's nothing to sack a man whose only dropped out of the top four once in 21 years.

Go in peace before it gets very nasty . . . because it will.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Ffs Arséne, is not worth it man. The mobs are forming again and common sense does not hold sway.

If they can elect a ****ing idiot to be leader of the free world, and convince people that free trade in Europe is a bad idea, it's nothing to sack a man whose only dropped out of the top four once in 21 years.

It's only a natural progression to where we've reached imo and tbh the club deserves it. Fans feel completely shortchanged and the manner in which the club has stagnated and allowed Arsène to undermine his own legacy is shocking.

Saying that, I'd never personally attack him in the manner that some are. However, the club deserves huge blame in the manner that they have allowed this to fester. They're now scrambling around like mad arse flies trying to sort it out and frankly it's pitiful & painful to watch but long overdue.

EDIT" It's only a wise leader that knows when to relinquish power and Arsène has proven he isn't as wise as he thinks he is.

FreakySami

Jose won a league previously.
Rodgers almost won a league with a team that no one gave a chance.
Moyes was out of his depth.

Wenger on the other hand has actually brain-washed us into thinking that TOP4 is indeed a trophy. Suddenly, top4 (not the PL, not the CL) is the measure against which all success is now measured, is not it?

TOP4 means nothing specially when we cant go above the ****ing round of 16, and infact are totally humiliated year after year. Now dont get your squad cost out because ATM have reached the final twice and juventus have reached the final twice and BVB have reached the final once in the last 5 years and none of them will have a squad cost greater than ours. A managerial failure of the highest proportions.

Anyways, the fact that teams would sack managers after just a season out of top4 after a season of winning PL, shows the difference in the measurement of success. For us, success can be "TOP4", while for others it is actually challenging for the PL.

Actually, that would be true if we had their financial power. I mean the ability to restructure the club quickly, to change personnel quickly (ins and outs) and the ability to get commercial deals that enable you to use your finances to pay player wages. All those above us have still these abilities. The big 3 got then in unfair ways. The other two cannot do it as easily.

I don't think Arsenal have those abilities. They are working hard to correct this. But people don't see that because well... It's not goals or assists.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Leicester could theoretically have been in the bottom three by the time they played their next game at home to Liverpool on the following Monday . . . . . is what the club’s vice-chairman, Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha, said. And that's why they pulled the trigger.

You really want Arsenal to wait that long, don't you? You masochist.

Ffs Arséne, is not worth it man. The mobs are forming again and common sense does not hold sway.

Why do you even bother with your tired old stuff? You think Wenger gives a hoot in hell that people like you are loyal to him?? You don't understand that people don't want him out for the sake of change - they want him out because of his PROFOUND arrogance, greed and lack of coaching skill, period. Give it a rest, you're boring.

TheArsenalis

Actually, that would be true if we had their financial power. I mean the ability to restructure the club quickly, to change personnel quickly (ins and outs) and the ability to get commercial deals that enable you to use your finances to pay player wages. All those above us have still these abilities. The big 3 got then in unfair ways. The other two cannot do it as easily.

I don't think Arsenal have those abilities. They are working hard to correct this. But people don't see that because well... It's not goals or assists.
i think we have abilities. if it wernt for politics. bar football fareplay embargo. we have the financial power house behind us to rival anyone but city.
plus us fans have been milked like cashows. beside that how much players do we need? i wish people would stop with nonsense like we need a full squad over haul. the right players doesnt have to be expensive, salah was 36 mil, wolfburg bought debryne for how much? kane was free ffs. the teams that surpassed ddnt spend a billion and dont need to in order to get back on our feet either.

the media has brain washed us in thinking spend spend spend instead of finding the right players. THE RIGHT PLAYERS. when we play europa league further on in the season, hoping we go some ways deeper into. your going to see the little hardly known players that gives us trouble. willian 30 guys. we have work to do.

Longy

Someone said it best.........

Wenger finished 2nd in a 2 horse race
Wenger finished 3rd in a 3 horse race
Wenger finished 4th in a 4 horse race
Wenger now finishing 6th in a 6 horse race.

scytheavatar

Established Member

They are not working hard enough. Liverpool sold their best players and got stronger. Why can't we be at least on Liverpool's level? And what about Sp**s, why are they above us? Right now we are doing transfer business that should have been done in the summer before the season started, while Liverpool is trying to bring forward next season's transfers by pushing for Keita to be brought in early....

beside that how much players do we need? i wish people would stop with nonsense like we need a full squad over haul.

We need a full squad over haul. How many of our current players do you think are good enough for City to want to buy them? Many if not most of our players were full of talent 2 seasons ago, yet how many have actually improved in that 2 seasons?

Bradpiff

Disgraceful, especially on the back of an FA Cup victory at the end of last season. Typical of the modern day 'entitled' Arsenal fan.

Oh wow you act as if it has a been this way for 1 season its been a decade of miss management, lies, false hope and ever increasing ticket prices and you think we don’t have the right to finally voice our opinion. You are exactly what is wrong with modern Arsenal

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

His recent comments on Sanchez are disgusting.

He didn't try to hide anything, literally doesn't give a ****. If you think the fans are toxic now, wait till we trade our best player for a United failure.

He surely has to have something up his sleeve this window, such as PEA in order for the fans to have something to get excited about if not then this season will only get worse. :lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Why do you even bother with your tired old stuff? You think Wenger gives a hoot in hell that people like you are loyal to him?? You don't understand that people don't want him out for the sake of change - they want him out because of his PROFOUND arrogance, greed and lack of coaching skill, period. Give it a rest, you're boring.
I couldn't give a sh*t what Wenger thinks bro, or you for that matter.

This is a free forum for people to post their ideas on football and Arsenal. If you've just joined to tell people they're boring, **** off.

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
He didn't try to hide anything, literally doesn't give a ****. If you think the fans are toxic now, wait till we trade our best player for a United failure.

He surely has to have something up his sleeve this window, such as PEA in order for the fans to have something to get excited about if not then this season will only get worse. :lol:

Wenger has nothing, just panic buys of questionable mentality by the sounds of it. We have problems in EVERY position atm and he will just put a bandaid over his favourite area of focus, attack, yet again, whilst ignoring the rotting right leg of our defence and our non existent defensive midfield position.
He's a busted flush now and nothing will change until he's gone. Its going to happen with Sanchez and its going to get ugly. This is what becomes of people who become corporate stooges and forget about the people and things that helped them get their position (much like some of his populist bashing supporters I presume) with nothing, no actual recent results this season to back up his constant whingeing about refs etc. Managers are sacked for much less. He's the architect of his own downfall and justice prevailing he would be gone by the end of the season. Its not a just world though.

Last edited:

HisDudeness

Would Wenger still find the league very difficult with Thierry Henry, etc. Probably because the game is way more tactical these days. Pep & Klopp, for example, would probably still ultimately better him. Even if Wenger were to spend big all of a sudden the other managers would still better him.

I think this is why situations like this happen... 4 players chasing the ball.

25rnjtv.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom