• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carabao Cup Final | Arsenal v Manchester City | February 25, 2018 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Who will win the Carabao Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Pep has financial backing, Wenger has a ranch loving bowcat for an owner

Wenger bought Sanchez, Özil, Laca and Auba, what exactly did he do with them?

Wenger bought fecking Xhaka and Elnenny. Wenger bought Welbeck, ffs, Welbeck (the insanity)!

It really isn't about finances. The man has been playing a team devoid of a midfield for years without relenting, ffs.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yeah that was my point, we had a better bench when we had no money to spend. Right now I'd kill for bench options like Walcott, Eduardo and Bendtner.

Wenger recruited better with no money lol. Most of his recent signings have been shocking. It's not even that they are bad players, but we are also going after the wrong type of players.. Where are the wingers on this team? Where is the physical presence in the middle?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
i want a player that leave a month ago because we bought him afwul competition that we are obligated to play due to prizetag.

I want us to recognize that we was much stronger a month ago.

You're so full of ****.

pacstud

Reality is that Wenger’s fingerprints are embedded deep on the team, including the younger ones. No emphasis on defence, too many “automatic” selections,no relevant crossing into box, not enough fight, etc. I honestly think there is a lot of psychological change as well as footballing change required.
I call bullshit. This team, with a new manager, should expect top four and one piece of hardware in 2019.

If we make a shift, you don't lower the bar. THAT is the soft stuff.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Should be adding Bellerin to that. Guy hasn't improved in three seasons now.

Offensively he's stagnated but I think he's alright defensively. Also he's home grown so ideally you'd keep him around for that.

If we managed to get a huge sum out of Barca or Real then I wouldn't mind one bit though.

FreakySami

Wenger bought Sanchez, Özil, Laca and Auba, what exactly did he do with them?

Wenger bought fecking Xhaka and Elnenny. Wenger bought Welbeck, ffs, Welbeck (the insanity)!

It really isn't about finances. The man has been playing a team devoid of a midfield for years without relenting, ffs.

Statdna bought those other two

ptrcopp

We've looked so much better with 4 at the back recently, and then we go with this again here. Very disappointing.

And yet that’s the tip of the iceberg. There are, unfortunately, so many decisions that are just not understandable. Both set up and individuals on the pitch.
I haven’t been a supporter of ‘Wenger Out’ before but i now think he needs to go at the end of the season. The errors are compounding.

blaze_of_glory

I thought we were gonna really give it to these guys today up until I saw the 5 at the back. Then I knew we were going to struggle massively. Still been let down since then though.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Anyone who thought we would win must be feeling rough. No way were we going to beat City.

Don't even feel that bad. Emotions are there but realism saved me a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom