• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,087

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Didn't watch after Merson predicted a 2-1 final score. I hate what's happening but miracle of top 4 had to end sometime. This is looking like a sad end for Wenger but happily it will be the end of some players careers at the top. Kroenke should be sweating. He will have to sack Wenger and compensate him. He will have to sell a whole squad of dross for peanuts and probably spend more than he paid for the club itself to get close to a top 4 finish. Penny pinching and laziness has come back to bite.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
We had the whole second half to score a goal against Brighton and we couldn't do it. It's amazing how far we've fallen. Our defence is bad, our midfield is ineffective, and we make so few scoring chances. Our keeper is no good either. This is the worst state we've been in for a long time.

Very quietly we've become the kind of team where you only have one recognised goalscorer on the pitch. We only have two proven goalscorers in the team, they will probably never play together, one of them is injured the other has just arrived and neither have so far acclimatised to the team and/or the league.

The departure of Sanchez meant we no longer have midfielders who can be expected to contribute with a significant number of goals. Even when we play well this will be a problem, but when we play badly....

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think he will.

He is being made out to be this absolute tyrant. I'm not so sure about that.

He's not a tyrant but I think he's got an unhealthy obsession with being in the Arsenal job. If football is so important to him, why doesn't he leave and go manage elsewhere?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
sheisse just heard about the Davide Astori thing ):

RIP

so strange that a footballer can die of a heart issue with all the medicals they have

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wenger will come out and say we were not good enough at the back conceded soft goals. We show fight but wasn't enough.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
He's not a tyrant but I think he's got an unhealthy obsession with being in the Arsenal job. If football is so important to him, why doesn't he leave and go manage elsewhere?

I suspect there are aspects to this story we are not aware of. Its as simple as that for me.

Im not defending the poor performances. I just question this narrative of an obsessive man only in it for himself.

TinFish

We have the players to do much better, just not a team. The chemistry is gone, no one has a clue about the manager. He needs to announce his departure now so he can leave in a somewhat dignified manner at the end of the season. At least the fans can try to provide him a half decent send of...should be enough to inspire the team to turn around the dreadful run of form.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Milan next got no idea how many goals we'll concede at San siro. They on form while we are not. Going to be beaten by Gattuso

kooldawg

Established Member
Wilshere was ****ing ****, not sure what you've seen there.

Wilshere is clearly not in form and seems to have lost that extra bit of pace and tempo. This is what happens when players interact with other mediocre players. No surprise that he was doing much better when surrounded by the caliber of players we had in the past.

And honeslty, we could have used a guy like cesc in the middle making quick incisive passes and utilizing the pace of Auba better. Pity Wenger didnt take him back.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
The players have given up, this could have been another ugly loss and we barely created anything in the 2nd half. This is not going to change, just like Chelsea under Mourinho, only way to turn it around is to get a new manager. The second Europa league is over even if Wenger isn’t fired they should announce that he’s leaving in the summer so everyone can look forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom