• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal | March 4, 2018 13:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,205
  • Views 110,073

Who angers you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Very quietly we've become the kind of team where you only have one recognised goalscorer on the pitch. We only have two proven goalscorers in the team, they will probably never play together, one of them is injured the other has just arrived and neither have so far acclimatised to the team and/or the league.

The departure of Sanchez meant we no longer have midfielders who can be expected to contribute with a significant number of goals. Even when we play well this will be a problem, but when we play badly....
Yup. We really needed mahrez

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Didn't watch after Merson predicted a 2-1 final score. I hate what's happening but miracle of top 4 had to end sometime. This is looking like a sad end for Wenger but happily it will be the end of some players careers at the top. Kroenke should be sweating. He will have to sack Wenger and compensate him. He will have to sell a whole squad of dross for peanuts and probably spend more than he paid for the club itself to get close to a top 4 finish. Penny pinching and laziness has come back to bite.
You are kidding yourself. He will try and get a squad for peanuts and we will end up relishing our new found rivalries with Palace and Fulham.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
This just cant go on, at some point even Kroenke who has zero interest in the game will realise we need change. The players are down, fans are down, and very soon the shares will be down. Something has to change and you have to start with the manager. I'd do it now regardless of still having the EL, we ain't gonna win that anyway!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Have to say this loss doesn’t feel like the one which will do it.
No loss will do it. We could lose 25-0 to a team of one-legged imbeciles on blindfolds and Arsène Wenger will not resign. Kronke won't want to sack him because he will be loth to pay compensation and expect him to "do the decent thing" and go which he won't because he has always said he honours his contracts.

So I'm afraid you're in for a long wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom