• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL QF 2nd Leg: CSKA Moscow (1) v Arsenal (4) | April 12, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Reacted well 2-0 down away from home.

Probably overachieving reaching the semis for this average group of players. So well done I guess.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Well Özil certainly wasn't interested, strange player.
I think most of our players looked down on CSKA after the first leg and that's why they were so uninvolved tonight.
Say what you will about Welbeck and his skills, but at least he gives it his all throughout the game no matter who the opponent is.

He weren't and it does. If a game ends 2-2 and a player assists two of the goals it does make up for anything.

If the same players fail to keep midfield tight, close the crosser down for first goal, etc, etc he goes under average which is 6 in my rating system.

And it has nothing to do with drugs.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Forward without a ball is useless player. Our midfield done nothing to supply him.
Look, for me the individual is irrelevant. It's the team that counts. We've got through and I'm not that bothered who does what. Arsenal were poor tonight for a long time and one of the outcomes of that poorness was that Lacazette was substituted. Doesn't mean anything.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If the same players fail to keep midfield tight, close the crosser down for first goal, etc, etc he goes under average which is 6 in my rating system.

And it has nothing to do with drugs.
I said nothing about drugs. I said and I maintain the result is the only thing that matters in the long term and we've got one tonight and Elneny was instrumental in that so that makes it a good game for him within the general mediocrity of our play.

How can you say this?

Because I'm not doing drugs now.

Elneny was one of worst player in the first half. Constantly letting Russians over run the midfield, failing to close down the crosser for first goal, not able to track back or keep up with Russians runs because he is slow and weak.

Second half was no different. 2 good assists but if he did his job in first place no need for them. Failed badly and I'm not gonna give him extra points for assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom