• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | April 15, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Da1Ga2mXcAESKh0.jpg

With United, Leicester and Huddersfield on the last day to come this might not change

Watford & Grimsby I can take. West Brom I cannot abide by, they're dead last. Might as well be us at this stage!!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
What can I say? Well done Newcastle. We could have kept in touch with Chelsea and even given Sp**s the jitters, but no. I still maintain that despite the win/lose together mentality, a player like Mustafi will drag down all around him.

HBL

Established Member
Unless we’re playing 442 or are at home, Laca can sit on the bench tbh. Auba hardly got into any threatening positions today at LW

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought we were pretty alright for a lot of this game, especially considering all the changes, but there's no arguing with the blue kit.
The 1st half we been great the 2nd half we looked bit tired but still any decent team with good defense would beat Newcastle today they really created like 2 chances all game ffs their 1st goal and the Kennedy shoot hit the bar and we gift them a goal

I hope Wenger continue to blood in the youngsters. That greek defender we signed could easily be playing and making mistakes like Mustafi, at least he would be gaining experience.

Maitland-Niles should get playing time until end of season. Chambers was good in first half but lost the grip of the game a little in the second. He should also be in the mix. Holding is decent and should get more chances to impress.

Drop Mustafi, Elneny, Monreal, Lacazette for the PL games. Tell them they might be sold in the summer because failing to impress in the summer.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
This needs to end badly against Atletico Madrid.

It's the only way I can see the board sacking Wenger and moving on to a new era.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Dont understand why people are upset in the league we have nothing to play for. A change in manager cant come soon enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Unless we’re playing 442 or are at home, Laca can sit on the bench tbh. Auba hardly got into any threatening positions today at LW
Both of them played well today there good understanding between them but both should start upfront

LG10

This was always gonna be ugly, not sure what people were expecting. No motivation, rotated line up.

If Wenger is thinking auba lw next season he should be sacked on the spot.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How you gonna justify not having an away point in 2018?!

Last edited:

OSBK

Established Member
Easy result to predict tbh. No motivation, no drive, and even more rudderless now we're in a EL semi.

I know pal.

This is disgusting every week and making a mockery of our club. Those players we have out there are not fighting for the shirt or the manager. But saying that this all stems from wenger, he has to go. The way we are playing we will go down next 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom