• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | April 15, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Guys look at Thierry’s beard just glistening. What a man, what a hero.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

:lol: It was just a jibe aimed at all those that think we're **** without him, or think that he's a vital part of the team.

All I ever argued is we're **** with or without him.

Good man!! For a moment there I thought I was about to go it alone in the "Xhaka OUT!!" committee

Don't think I can't take a joke, it's that anything Xhaka related is treated as serious business by me ;):lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Vidic talking all the sense. Only thing they should be working on in the summer is defence.

OSBK

Established Member
What can I say? Well done Newcastle. We could have kept in touch with Chelsea and even given Sp**s the jitters, but no. I still maintain that despite the win/lose together mentality, a player like Mustafi will drag down all around him.

Arsenal have been thrown in the thames, 1 concrete boot named wenger the other named mustafi.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
3 away wins in the league all year yet Wenger would have you believe the problem is all psychological. :rolleyes:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We conceded 10 goals away from home in last 5 games. I'm not surprised by having zero points

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Henry hammers the defence particularly Mustafi, Chambers, Monreal and Xhaka. Nobody attacked the ball for the second and imo if a MF had made Monreal's header,he would have been in position to defend that left flank. Henry urges Wenger to be careful how he plays the remaining games. He hints that too many changes were made and he's right. The gap between first 11 and subs is a chasm. Barely any injuries and were raiding the reserves.
Five away defeats with four from leading positions. Add the 11 points Cech has allegedly cost us and we're closer to Utd.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I know pal.

This is disgusting every week and making a mockery of our club. Those players we have out there are not fighting for the shirt or the manager. But saying that this all stems from wenger, he has to go. The way we are playing we will go down next 7.
Losing away has become a routine. We concede and then want to go home with a game there still to be won. It's routine, they just roll over and slip into the salvation mode that they know so well now. Some buy sweets and drink coca-cola on the way home, some might eat themselves happy and some might masturbate recklessly on the balcony. Either way, by next week, they'll be full of hope and ready to lose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom