• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Newcastle United v Arsenal | April 15, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Yes I do, unfortunately.
If it's the only way for the board to move on, then yes.

I can't stand another season like this one. Watching the great potential this club have getting wasted by a coach who has been underperforming lately, players that are simply not good enough, and a board who doesn't care.

So you would rather see Arsenal not winning a potential trophy and qualifying for the CL so the manager can be sacked (something that is by no means guaranteed). I get it now. Pretty daft, tbh!

pacstud

But Mustafi and Monreal were two of the worst players on the pitch. That has to be a concern.
I guess I disagree. The whole team was bad. Mustafi was not in the bottom half.

Already posted but:

Cech
Holding
Chambers
Willock
Iwobi
Monreal
Xhaka

All worse than Mustafi today.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hey guys I could not watch, and kinda happy about it now! How were auba and laca together without Mesut and Mikhi?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Already posted but:

Cech
Holding
Chambers
Willock
Iwobi
Monreal
Xhaka

Holding Chambers xhaka iwobi all played well today

LG10

Monreal has made loads of mistakes this season. Our fans strange worshipping of him has given him a free ride. He's been our player of the season over Ramsey apparently.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Hoping we lose against A Madrid isn't going to do any good. Wenger obviously has to **** off and take a few with him but there's no guarantee we'll do better after he's gone although I'm reasonably confident we will.. At the end of the day, the Europa semi is only the fifth European semi Arsenal have ever been too so they don't come round every day

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
So you would rather see Arsenal not winning a potential trophy and qualifying for the CL so the manager can be sacked (something that is by no means guaranteed). I get it now. Pretty daft, tbh!

I don't think we have a genuine chance to beat Atletico Madrid.
So yes, if we lose, I'd prefer it to be by a margin if it increases the chances of Wenger to get sacked.

And tbf I don't see the point of going back to CL if we keep the same manager and players. Getting humiliated year after year for half a decade isn't something I have enjoyed.

Last edited:

Preacher

Always Crying
No need to hope, just be realist, there isn't a lot of chances to beat Atletico over two legs. We need to raise our current level by some distance. Isn't happening imo.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Already posted but:

Cech
Holding
Chambers
Willock
Iwobi
Monreal
Xhaka

Mustafi was definitely worse than Chambers imo. Also Xhaka, Iwobi and Willock (in the 1st half) were better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom