• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v West Ham United | April 22, 2018 13:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
Interested to see what team we play tomorrow, hope it’s a strong one. The likes of Nketiah, Nelson and Willock probably won’t be available.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

Wonder what the players will make of a rousing reception for the manager and a packed stadium in full voice.

We'll find out tomorrow what might have been.

:lol::lol:

One of your funniest posts so far, mate.

Damn it - if only the fans had have been a little bit more supportive, all of the glaringly obvious tactical deficiencies may have evaporated. Maybe we would have learned how to break down a team that plays with a rigid defence. Maybe our defenders wouldn't have looked absolutely shambolic (both individually and in terms of organisation) every time they came under sustained pressure. Hell, maybe Park-Chu Young would have won a Ballon d'Or.

The funniest thing is that a win over West Ham tomorrow might even convince you, and a few other deluded, that a rousing atmosphere is all we ever needed. Talk about simplifying the game. :D

Last edited:

pacstud

You seem a bit confused bro... We'll find out what might have been next season.

What we'll see tomorrow is, hopefully, players and fans responding to news that gives clarity on a situation, in contrast to the 'will he wont he?' sideshow that derailed us before :)
This seems every bit as silly as the post you're quoting.

Neither mattered, you're both wrong.

ffs you can't attack an argument by using the same f#cking argument. I should ask you to shove your f*cking argument up your ass ;)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This seems every bit as silly as the post you're quoting.

Neither mattered, you're both wrong.

ffs you can't attack an argument by using the same f#cking argument. I should ask you to shove your f*cking argument up your ass ;)
Er... that was kind of the point. It's what I do here, mostly. I force feed people their own sh!t.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Nketiah should start.

He is the only youngster that's been around the first team but has not started.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Er... that was kind of the point. It's what I do here, mostly. I force feed people their own sh!t.
Says the guy who thought Campbell was Messi in disguise, and rates Özil and Xhaka as ineffective . . and hasn't predicted a correct result since 2010. :lol:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Bet it's like a Harry Styles concert in North London. The crowd will be queueing around the Arsène Wenger stadium hours before, just trying to get a glimpse of their hero.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I really don't want to hear the Sky faithful talking about Wenger today. Not only will it piss me off to hear the ones who were chamipinion that narrative pretend to have some class or even human emotions, but It will break me all over again.

If we lose, I honestly will have no time for these players.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Maybe we would have learned how to break down a team that plays with a rigid defence. Maybe our defenders wouldn't have looked absolutely shambolic (both individually and in terms of organisation) every time they came under sustained pressure. Hell, maybe Park-Chu Young would have won a Ballon d'Or.
No comment. Leave all that stuff to you FIFA 15 experts that know more about tactics than the pros.

Gegen Pressing

Interested to see what team we play tomorrow, hope it’s a strong one. The likes of Nketiah, Nelson and Willock probably won’t be available.

Please start the 3 , with Mikhi and Auba out we are depleted for the Europa League. These three need competition in case we need them come on for the EL. We have all our eggs in one basket that's the EL.

Reactions: HBL

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Bet it's like a Harry Styles concert in North London. The crowd will be queueing around the Arséne Wenger stadium hours before, just trying to get a glimpse of their hero.
I feel the mods should replace Emirates with Arsène Wenger stadium just like the Wilshere autocorrect.

BobP

Memri Fan
With a full stadium, all backing the players and manager today, we should give them a 'hammering'.

We're home against a West Ham side which has been dire for most of this season. We'd probably win this game regardless but of course if we do end up winning it'll be because of the boisterous spectators :rolleyes:.

Matter of fact, we've only lost twice at home all season in the league, and that was against United and City respectively. Our home record in the league this season is more or less comparable to that of previous seasons.

With that in mind, I have no idea why you're touting the view that we've somehow been terrible at home.

HBL

Established Member
Please start the 3 , with Mikhi and Auba out we are depleted for the Europa League. These three need competition in case we need them come on for the EL. We have all our eggs in one basket that's the EL.
The played 90 minutes on Friday in the U23 league

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Sp**s losing last night means they're not going to win anything again this year. Last league title 1961, last FA Cup 1991.

Had to put up with Wenger bashers using them all season as an example of a club we should be aspiring to :lol: Laughable.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We're home against a West Ham side which has been dire for most of this season. We'd probably win this game regardless but of course if we do end up winning it'll be because of the boisterous spectators :rolleyes:.
Yet Sp**s couldn't beat them at home at two attempts, drawing and losing. :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I went for a draw before Wengers announcement but now can only see a win. Everyone will be up for this and every other remaining game. 3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom