• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
So, I've decided to try and con the system guys. Charity FC likes gifting teams wins and ****, so I've decided to put €100 to my local shelter if we get to the finals, (I've already donated, because **** people who do the 'I'll donate only if we win' card.)

So based on how charitable we are, we're basically in the finals guys. Thank me later.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

article-2342155-1A548D97000005DC-730_634x448.jpg
145027-004-DBE7BE88.jpg

motorboating-wKbBqQ9pr5P2g

Ashybashy86

If miki is fit enough to be on the bench he should start.

Besides welbeck is more effective coming on and using his power when defenders are getting weary
I would usually agree, but as much as Welbeck annoys me, he is key to keeping Atleti under pressure. He tires them out as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So, I've decided to try and con the system guys. Charity FC likes gifting teams wins and ****, so I've decided to put €100 to my local shelter if we get to the finals, (I've already donated, because **** people who do the 'I'll donate only if we win' card.)

So based on how charitable we are, we're basically in the finals guys. Thank me later.

I’ve pledged to get a tattoo if we win the Europa. I don’t have any and I’ve told all my friends so can’t back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom