• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEL SF 2nd Leg: Atletico Madrid (1) v Arsenal (1) | May 3, 2018 20:05 BST | BT Sport

Match Prediction for the Rex Banner Derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That last ten minutes was us throwing the kitchen sink?:lol:

I just can't get over that, that was us in all-out attack mode?! I honestly didn't notice a difference between that and earlier in the game.
You were right before, we couldn't get the ball to Özil/Mkhi quick enough.

People hate him but Iwobi would helped us in transitions at least...

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
The home tie killed us, it was an enormous opportunity but we didn't take it. Tonight was always going to be difficult.

What is frustrating is that we barely had a go. At 1-0 you have to take more risks or alter the game plan, particularly late in the game.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wouldn't have been that much of a problem if Bellerin and Monreal were capable of putting in a decent cross every now and again.
I guess but neither are known for crossing. Harsh to expect them to go next level semi final vs a good team.

Other teams play their game... we change vs big teams.

TriniGunner

Credit where it's due for Chambers, he played well considering he was thrown in at the deep end.
To bad Bellerin was too busy caring about hitting the shops tomorrow, or what he'll have with his cabbage supper after the game to spot the obvious ****ing danger of Costa.

It didn't matter really, we had to score and we still didn't. Whether Atletico score or not...we had to score and our attack is too predictable for a well drilled team like this.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We had a good go but over the 2 legs they showed they are the better team. They took their chances and we didn't! Now it's time to reflect & rebuild!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I might seem bad but imagine waiting a full week to see your team play. Europa league or not don’t give a ****. Couldn’t bare no midweek football.
Guessing with our small budget and average managerial appointment, once a week isn’t actually a bad thing

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

The new manager is absolutely ****ed. This team is so bad, I don’t think I’ll ever come to terms with the fact that this is my Arsenal.
Wenger has left the club in a better place but has given the next manager a tragic squad

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I call things as I see them. When he first arrived I defended him. However the more you see of him the more painfully obvious it becomes that he's here for a paycheck and a cozy London lifestyle and nothing else. He's the highest paid player at the club by a lot.He's supposedly the best player at the club and a world class player. He never shows up in these big matches. If people can exalt him and laud his talent then he can be blamed for not displaying it. Messi is blamed when Barca falter. Cristiano is blamed when Madrid falter. Özil needs to shoulder blame for always coming up small and lookin completely unbothered about doing so.

I was being sarcastic mate. Özil is a coward.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
You know what this characterless, joyless, Arsenal team have done to me? I don't want to watch football. I don't want to read about them. I stopped listening to any transfer rumours.

I have two season tickets, and the fixtures this year catch me by surprise the day before. I don't look, I don't anticipate. When I go to the games, the hour journey back feels like slog.

Arsenal is such a huge part of my life, but this year has felt like self harm. £2300 a year to watch this kind of ****. Joyless, lifeless, and uninspiring with no role models in sight.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I understand everyone is blaming the defence but our attack was piss poor in both legs too.

The attacking players need to be called out too. I think we made a mistake offering Özil that 350k a week, we have to build the squad around him now.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
That last ten minutes was us throwing the kitchen sink?:lol:

I just can't get over that, that was us in all-out attack mode?! I honestly didn't notice a difference between that and earlier in the game.

Seeing them slowly walk up the pitch when it was like 85 and acting like they didn't need a goal was beyond frustrating..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom