• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He was terrible today but his good qualities remain, just hope this was a bit of a reality check. The sun doesn't shine out of his arse.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

His performance tonight blends perfectly with teams above us domestically.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Terrible today. Have no idea what his role was in the side today
The midfield needs serious surgery

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

His good qualities are of no use for a club wanting to compete for the big trophies.

Didn't see Koke or Saul play like striker today.
Brings back the age old debate.

Is what we gain with Ramsey's end product worth what we lose from having a more "normal' technical midfielder to pull strings?

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

He was terrible today but his good qualities remain, just hope this was a bit of a reality check. The sun doesn't shine out of his arse.
His good qualities are of no use for a club wanting to compete for the big trophies.

Wtf. I'm so glad I read Stephen Hawking belatedly shine light on MultiVerse!

Felt at times he was the only one who wanted it but as the game went on nothing was coming off from him and he gave up...

Sad thing is that he would have won us the final if we made it! True story!

Aevi

Hale End FC
He was our main creative outlet in the first half, and put in a strong shift all game. Don't think he had a particularly good game but there's no reason to call him **** for it.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

You use Ramsey in home games or bring him as a sub when chasing a goal. But in tough away games and on European nights, a technical more disciplined midfielder is more useful, in my opinion.

He pressed and he pressed and he pressed some more. And he received and he received and he received some more. He literally done everything but ended up like like a chef waiting on tables whilst cooking the food.

Imagine how many turnovers he is gonna force when we start to learn to press as a unit. This guy just never stop. If we find a manager who applies pressing players are gonna hate playing against him.

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

I can't believe there is anyone criticising Ramsey. His mistakes in the second half was pure fatigue because he bust his balls ,dads balls and mums balls all in the first half. He lost possession terribly in the last 20 or so but **** me aside from one or two others his head is held high .

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

They play different roles. Just look at the tactical organisation tonight and you'll see what I mean. It's not about him individually. At least he tried to make something happen tonight, which you can't say for most of the lot. It didn't come off, in an almost horrible way in the second half, but him being involved in most situations that could've been paid off tells a lot. Compare him to Wilshere. That boy was on the ball soo many times but it was just useless.

Terrible today. Have no idea what his role was in the side today
The midfield needs serious surgery

What was the team's setup anyaway. We weren't attacking with force from the beginning, we didn't try to take over the game, neither did we defend low to counter. It was a coward setup designed to hope one of our creative players or strikers would get onto a ball in the box. That kind of taking chances game takes you nowhere today if you haven't got an anomaly like Messi, CRonalo or atm Salah in your team.

I don't necessarilly want to defend Ramsey for tonight. His first half was promising, his second was ****e. But still he's one who tried, who was involved in a lot, albeit it didn't come off, and he's got his qualities. He was also defending very well in the first half. I'd much rather put the blame on the fullbacks, Wilshere, and the two attackers Welbeck and Lacazette.

Edit: Oh, and right, one of the things that hampers Arsenal the most: NO movement in the final third. You can see either Özil, or Xhaka or Ramsey right on the edge of the final third with the ball, but no one able to receive it. If he's off the ball Ramsey is the only one moving, trying to get himself or others free of marking. Works his ass off, this lad.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He pressed and he pressed and he pressed some more. And he received and he received and he received some more. He literally done everything but ended up like like a chef waiting on tables whilst cooking the food.

Yeah our Welsh striker pressed their GK well for the goal.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He was our main creative outlet in the first half, and put in a strong shift all game. Don't think he had a particularly good game but there's no reason to call him **** for it.
He's been our player of the season, playing in the same team as... Mesut Özil.

Mesut Özil.

Mesut Oz

Mes

Meh

bingobob

Trusted ⭐

Yeah our Welsh striker pressed their GK well for the goal.
As I've said already our technical area was beside Bellerin. Touch line left hand side where was Wenger? Bellerin got it horribly wrong but with minutes to go the manager needs to be out there directing all his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom