• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
For me what it boils down to is his worth to the team. We’ve let ourselves get in a situation where he has one year left on his contract and will probably demand close to £200k a week. He’s not worth that and we should sell him.

Longy

Ramsey and Bellerin should go.
Sell high for once.

Ramsey is not good enough and just doesn't fit.
Plenty of RBs around

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
If I was him, Chambers or Xhaka tonight, I'd be seriously pissed with all others, especially Özil. **** is called the star man of the team, earns a fortune, but decides to go into strolling around the box mode on Wenger's most important night. I know how hard it is to find space or an opening or just something when your teammeates are not moving around, but for all his vision and creativity and passing, he didn't even try to get into the game. Ramsey was off in the second half, but the midfield didn't not work cause of him (or Xhaka, for anyone targeting the Xhaka thread).

Yeah our Welsh striker pressed their GK well for the goal.

Who else is gonna do it? Usually, and you could see it tonight, you press the keeper and provoke dodgy distribution. Happened to Ospina all the time, happens to Cech. You want to commit a second player forward to do that pressing. The striker might press, but who's gonna win the second ball? Or vice versa. Is Özil busting his lung to press the keeper or win a second ball? Wilshere? At times Ramsey pressing on his own or at least moving up the pitch was reminiscent of Alexis pressing on his own. And that shouldn't be the case. Right now, it tactically somehow is, as everyone seems to be left alone on the pitch, but still, get in to the press if your teammate does it. Better still: Wenger is gone and we'll hopefully see a coherent press next season.

Longy

At the end of the day, the guy does work very very hard.....

But he is simply, as obvious as the sun coming up tmrw, he just isn't good enough !
It's as simple as that !

If you're happy with 5th, 6th, maybe a glimpse at 4th.... you keep him.
If you want to compete, you sell him and selling him now !!!

I bet you Sven knows, and you will see in the summer.​

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
At the end of the day, the guy does work very very hard.....

But he is simply, as obvious as the sun coming up tmrw, he just isn't good enough !
It's as simple as that !

If you're happy with 5th, 6th, maybe a glimpse at 4th.... you keep him.
If you want to compete, you sell him and selling him now !!!

I bet you Sven knows, and you will see in the summer.​
For me he's the sort of player that should get games but not be absolutely depended on at a club that wants to challenge on all fronts. I don't think he'd start regularly at a club like City or Chelsea but I wouldn't say he's not good enough to get games for them. Our ambition should be to have a Ramsey level player in Elnenny's place in the squad.

Longy

For me he's the sort of player that should get games but not be absolutely depended on at a club that wants to challenge on all fronts. I don't think he'd start regularly at a club like City or Chelsea but I wouldn't say he's not good enough to get games for them. Our ambition should be to have a Ramsey level player in Elnenny's place in the squad.

I've said all along Ramsey is not first team quality for a challenging club.
He is 5/6th maybe a glimpse at 4th place club.
Exactly what we are atm, if you're happy to keep him, don't expect to compete.
He is valueable for an option off the bench, no more.

Sven knows, so does the new manager.

CM should be our marquee signing this summer.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can’t decide about Ramsey. On the one hand when he’s effective he’s f*cking effective.

On the other hand, when I see him with his brick first touch and dribbling like he’s constantly falling over I just feel like a change.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
If someone offers something north of £30m then just sell him.

We can't afford to have two passengers in high wages and since Özil is already signed we can't sell him instead.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I thought he was extremely poor. One of the biggest disappointments of the night. Didn’t really produce anything and should’ve at least hit the target with his chance.

The work rate was there but the quality wasn’t.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Be interesting to see if he signs a new deal. Think Man U will come calling actually, another £30m swap where we get some gimp like Shaw.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
If I was him, Chambers or Xhaka tonight, I'd be seriously pissed with all others, especially Özil. **** is called the star man of the team, earns a fortune, but decides to go into strolling around the box mode on Wenger's most important night. I know how hard it is to find space or an opening or just something when your teammeates are not moving around, but for all his vision and creativity and passing, he didn't even try to get into the game. Ramsey was off in the second half, but the midfield didn't not work cause of him (or Xhaka, for anyone targeting the Xhaka thread).

Who else is gonna do it? Usually, and you could see it tonight, you press the keeper and provoke dodgy distribution. Happened to Ospina all the time, happens to Cech. You want to commit a second player forward to do that pressing. The striker might press, but who's gonna win the second ball? Or vice versa. Is Özil busting his lung to press the keeper or win a second ball? Wilshere? At times Ramsey pressing on his own or at least moving up the pitch was reminiscent of Alexis pressing on his own. And that shouldn't be the case. Right now, it tactically somehow is, as everyone seems to be left alone on the pitch, but still, get in to the press if your teammate does it. Better still: Wenger is gone and we'll hopefully see a coherent press next season.

Why do mean who's else gonna do? None! When the team isn't pressing as a whole.. otherwise Lacazette would've pressed, he's the furthest player.. Why would our CM press their GK on his own? How silly is that. Mentioning Alexis doesn't do him justice, he was a clown himself and ruined our coherent press on a regular basis but at least he was doing it from his own position.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He looked the likeliest to score or do something last night. If he's not good enough you're looking at getting 10 new players. Never gonna happen so no point in wishing for it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He pressed and he pressed and he pressed some more. And he received and he received and he received some more. He literally done everything but ended up like like a chef waiting on tables whilst cooking the food.
I still have no idea what you mean, blame it on the end of the week I guess. :lol:

Are you saying he played like the teams above us domestically would? Or?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I still have no idea what you mean, blame it on the end of the week I guess. :lol:

Are you saying he played like the teams above us domestically would? Or?
I was pretty drunk so what I think I meant was he ended up doing everything. And eventually it caught up on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom