• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keplaz

We need someone who can coach a defensive unit. I think we have the raw materials necessary for a title challenging team without spending too much money. We need someone with tactical nous and who can manage a game. A few players here and there to add quality but I honestly think it's the mentality that needs to change and someone like Allegri would be perfect.

Arteta isn't ready and to be honest, this is a fanbase that's already on edge. The new manager isn't going to get loads of time. He needs to win from the off and if the wheels look like they are falling off by Christmas, there will be mutiny.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If I had to put money on it I think it'll actually be Luis Enrique. Not sure why, just a hunch. I think reports saying he wants 15m a year and 200m to spend are exaggerated. There's the Sanllehi connection, he's been learning English and he won't want to wait forever to take another job. He may go to Chelsea tbf, but I definitely think he wants to cut his teeth in the PL.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Not going to lie. Ramsey has somewhat turned my head. I see a maturity about him on and off the field that seems to have truly blossomed this season. He still frustrates me at times but I am beginning to get on board with the notion that this could be due to tactics etc.

Want him to sign more than Jack at this stage, that is for sure.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Arteta isn't ready and to be honest, this is a fanbase that's already on edge. The new manager isn't going to get loads of time. He needs to win from the off and if the wheels look like they are falling off by Christmas, there will be mutiny.

If we get someone like Allegri or Jardim I would think the fanbase would get behind him and support him even when things go south, as long as it doesn't go too south. We know that these guys are not frauds and need time to get their magic into our blood. If we get Vieira or Arteta though the margin they'll be getting will be a lot less. Cause no one knows if they have what it takes to make sticking to them worth it.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Fanbase is so fractious... Whoever they appoint wont unite us - unless maybe it's Allegri. But if it is Arteta, which I'm okay with, people will jump on him much quicker than they ever did with Wenger. Think people should be patient. There will be a definite learning curve, but one that will pay off greatly in the long term.

Learning curve? You don't handover the reigns of the club to somebody who does not have any managerial experience. Wenger before he came to Arsenal had 12 years of experience.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Signs of Arteta.

Or Vieira!

MLS has a mini break for the World Cup on the June 14th & City play their last game before break on the 9th.

If its him would guess announcement then.

jens_lehmann_and_patrick_vieira_in_2005_271698.jpg

article-2080418-0008586600000258-237_468x286.jpg

Last edited:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I expect this to be announced next week. A steady 2-3 weeks before the World Cup. I'm thinking more and more that it will be Jardim and it's a choice i will be very pleased with. Hopefully he can bring Fabinho or Lemar with him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Once all the leagues and cup finals have been played I think that's when we will get our announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom