• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Aaron Ramsey to Sky last week about Arteta “I'm sure that one day when the time is right, he'll be a fantastic manager. It's still early days in his career at the moment."

Damn right. Future captain.

What a sensible chap! Probably his way of saying, "If Arteta is manager, I won't be re-signing!" Listen up Gazidis!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Still feel that we have reached an agreement with the new manager long back. We will announce it only after the last match. The board wants Wenger to hold the limelight till his last match at Arsenal. He deserves it.

I think we started preparing for Wenger's exit at the end of last season itself. The two year deal was given to him stating that the club was going to look for some other manager and he had to stay till the management was capable of holding itself without Wenger. Hiring Sven and Raul were part of the process. Özil might even have even known who the new manager was, before signing his contract.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I got a text in the morning saying don’t rule out Sean Dyche.

A man like Dyche wouldn't leave now they've got European football next season. He's not a Marco Silva who'll jump from one stepping stone to the next. Dyche at Arsenal would be a special sort of exciting though. Could be magnificent, could be awful...who knows.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Still feel that we have reached an agreement with the new manager long back. We will announce it only after the last match. The board wants Wenger to hold the limelight till his last match at Arsenal. He deserves it.

I think we started preparing for Wenger's exit at the end of last season itself. The two year deal was given to him stating that the club was going to look for some other manager and he had to stay till the management was capable of holding itself without Wenger. Hiring Sven and Raul were part of the process. Özil might even have even known who the new manager was, before signing his contract.

So with that in mind, you think Wenger was going even if we had finished top 4 and won the EL? No way!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There are valid points both for and against the appointment of someone like Simeone, but the fact he simply doesn't speak English or want to move here clearly rules him out. But if you do wanna go down that road then Dyche is basically the next best thing. Not sure it's the right road to go down, but it'd be a new experience at least.

Preacher

Always Crying
Full Ramsey's quote:

"Mikel was a fantastic player for Arsenal and a great captain.
"He's been under Pep Guardiola there, he was always interested even when he was playing here in going into a coaching role one day, I'm sure he's learning a lot about the game and especially the way Man City have been playing.
"They've done fantastically well, so I'm sure that one day when the time is right, he'll be a fantastic manager. It's still early days in his career at the moment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom