• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

ICC: Arsenal v Chelsea | August 1, 2018 20:05 BST | Premier Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
WTF’s happening to Nacho. Is he off or not? If not, get on the pitch ffs.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Matteo Guendouzi could be a big player. He's confident and his passing seems so clean.

I'd say the most encouraging things are the fact that all of his weaknesses, risk taking and such are typically young traits. But a lot of his strengths just seem to be extraordinary for his age.
Agree. I wondered why we got him but I can see now.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Matteo Guendouzi could be a big player. He's confident and his passing seems so clean.

I'd say the most encouraging things are the fact that all of his weaknesses, risk taking and such are typically young traits. But a lot of his strengths just seem to be extraordinary for his age.
What I love about him the most is that he’s absolutely fearless. Makes a mistake then continues as if nothing happened.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Quite surprised by how good Chelsea have been. They look very smooth and together. Hudson-Odoi needs to get minutes.

Bellerin and Morata having shockers. Luckily for Hector, Morata is outdoing him. Have to say though this is a 2nd choice midfield basically. Guendouzi is still class though.

What worries me is that the defence still looks jittery. Would Lichsteiner and Monreal change that? I don't think we're gonna see a fully competent defence by next week, I think it'll be a work in progress.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Lil Doozy Vert is unreal! That is what I shall refer to him as :p

Gooner1988TK

I hate him since last season, to waste all that potential, it's simply not acceptable. It's just sad. He isn't that quick anymore. He lost his main asset - speed.

He doesn’t take football seriously. He’s more interested in his metrosexual modelling and following the latest vegan trend!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Nice run out so far. Good test.

We look vulnerable to Hudson-Odoi's pace and power as well as Chelsea's press. So will be good to see how we plan to rectify that.

Guendouzi looks great on the ball. He needs a lot of work defensively. I wouldn't trust him as the #6 in the league just yet, as progressive as he is on the ball. I really, really like him though.

Elneny ineffective. I have a feeling I'm gonna say that a lot next season.

Cech has been good. Smith-Rowe growing into the game. Mhkitaryan......he tries but he is hit and miss. Bellerin hopefully looks better in a competitive game. He's had a torrid time.

There's still work to do for us. 2nd half I'm looking forward to.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Btw after years of Chelsea strikers torturing us (Drogba, Costa) refreshing to see morata.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need to be ruthless with the likes of Bellerin and Elneny. They are being shown up by youngsters with zero top flight experience. Bellerin's been put on toast by that Hudson Odoi kid.

Gendouzi has been mightily impressive. His first touch is excellent, and his passing is positive, crisp and accurate. What is most impressive though is his positional play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom