• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Cardiff vs Arsenal | September 2nd | KO: 1:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollian

That was Ramsey's best season and Walcott was doing well up until the season ending injury...

I just don't get what fans issue is with Walcott. the guy scored 19 goals in his last 27 starts for Arsenal before his comments against Palace that got him benched along with the change to 3 at the back. any player that scores 100 goals for his club is legend. yet fans keep pissing on him like he stunk up the joint. compear his stats to other players in the team? Theo was actually doing something of worth, one of the top scoring attacking wingers in the league. 5 goals and 6 assists in his last 17 for Everton... that better than Mhki's stats at Arsenal.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I just don't get what fans issue is with Walcott. the guy scored 19 goals in his last 27 starts for Arsenal before his comments against Palace that got him benched along with the change to 3 at the back. any player that scores 100 goals for his club is legend. yet fans keep pissing on him like he stunk up the joint. compear his stats to other players in the team? Theo was actually doing something of worth, one of the top scoring attacking wingers in the league. 5 goals and 6 assists in his last 17 for Everton... that better than Mhki's stats at Arsenal.

I liked Theo and his stats are impressive whatever you think of him. Not his fault injuries prevented him from fulfilling his potential here.

Does make you think certain fans get the team they deserve with the way they sh*t on players that actually performed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
stats wise was a good player, but he didn't suit our style of play. I understand we actually kind of need a quick winger right now but if we had the right ambition and signed one ther would be plenty who could offer maybe a little less output but really effect the side well with their ablity to take on players and open up gaps.

i agree that he can't be considered a donkey like some paint him as. however, him being so stuck on becoming a striker really slowed down his career, he was nowhere near good enough to be a lone striker with his physcality. that is reserved for either strong players or ones with fantastic ability like aguero

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Theo was dead to me from the moment he so clearly chose to protect himself and jump over a 50/50 at Sunderland away vs Kaboul instead of trying to win the challenge and being through on goal. Was so happy he didn’t make the Euro 2016 squad, he put himself above the club when we needed him most.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Theo was dead to me from the moment he so clearly chose to protect himself and jump over a 50/50 at Sunderland away vs Kaboul instead of trying to win the challenge and being through on goal. Was so happy he didn’t make the Euro 2016 squad, he put himself above the club when we needed him most.
Amazing to hear that from an Özil fan, who avoids 95% of 50/50 challenges :lol:

razörist

Amazing to hear that from an Özil fan, who avoids 95% of 50/50 challenges.
Yeah right, that moment was not the same thing, go watch it back. We were in a title challenge where Özil carried us on his back. But I guess you just like the one-liners too much to care.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
It’s not about that to me. I dont want a direct guy who can only run fast. He needed to improve on his football intelligence, decision making, creativity, skills, ball control, body strength......

razörist

It’s not about that to me. I dont want a direct guy who can only run fast. He needed to improve on his football intelligence, decision making, creativity, skills, ball control, body strength......
That too of course. We need to learn when to move players on, but we are always scared that any player leaves us. We got so lucky with Alexis going to United, look at how he plays now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mkhitaryan out for Lacazette.... wow. Also surprised he’s still not playing Torreira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom