• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Cardiff vs Arsenal | September 2nd | KO: 1:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like cech he improved this season but if we want to play from back leno has to start. Torreira since he came on we looked more in control. Offensively we look good no problems there 9 goals in 4 games

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Going forward we need to start Torreira and bin Cech for the next match. Possibly even replace Özil with Mkhitaryan.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Leno being a dud is disproven by his overall solid to very good Bundesliga years. You can go and watch his 233 games for Leverkusen, and while you will see some dodgy performances and horrendous mistakes - as with any goalkeeper - you will find he's not an inch worse than Cech.

If Cech continues to start games it is on Emery.
A lot of people have speculated that Emery is waiting for Cech to make a mistake before dropping him, surely the best approach would be to avoid that in the first place by bringing Leno in...

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I think we were better than most in here give us credit for, we were once more poor inside the opposition area (should've grabbed at least one more goal) and shaky when under pressure defensively but our chance creation and ball circulation has been praiseworthy, much better than anything we've seen in the past two seasons.

As for 8 goals conceded in 4 games, who cares? Weren't FIVE of them conceded against Chelsea and City, the best attacking teams in the league so far? What we should focus on is not conceding goals like the ones today, one coming from a double Xhaka-Monreal horror show and the other from conceding seemingly endless set pieces in a row.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our defence won't be fixed until emery buy the players he see they can play from the back. At the moment we just can't we look slow cech look shaky with his feet

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A little more clinical at Chelsea and this team would be 6th, just 3 points off Liverpool. Not bad considering how disjointed they’ve looked at times.

That's glass half full though, glass half empty would say we could very conceivably have lost to West Ham and Cardiff. Both those teams are struggling and we made both of them look good and dangerous. It's hugely worrying.

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Leno being a dud is disproven by his overall solid to very good Bundesliga years. You can go and watch his 233 games for Leverkusen, and while you will see some dodgy performances and horrendous mistakes - as with any goalkeeper - you will find he's not an inch worse than Cech.

If Cech continues to start games it is on Emery.

Yeah I don't think I've seen Leno play so not commenting on him until then, but it's worrying that he can't bench Cech straight away. I find it hard to believe Leno will be worse than Cech though and it's not like Cech's performances have been at a level where he is 'undroppable' so hopefully we'll see Leno after the break..

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Don’t understand the Cech hate. He’s a shot stopper not a footballer. And a very good one.

Emery either needs to adapt his role of playing out from the back without Cech, or rush his work on Leno to bring him in earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom