• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Everton | September 23rd | KO: 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
What did Mesut do wrong? Ramsey just lost his footing, nothing wrong with the pass.

Even if Ramsey didn't slip, it would have been harder for him to score with a defender and keeper to beat than if Özil had gone for it himself.. Just bad play that fortunately worked out..

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hahaha nice try, I know you better than that.
Untitled.jpg

Ramsey has a defender right in front of him, he still has the keeper to beat as well. Özil shouldn't have slowed down and cut inside, just keep going a few more yards and curl it into the far corner as he's well capable of.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Even if Ramsey didn't slip, it would have been harder for him to score with a defender and keeper to beat than if Özil had gone for it himself.. Just bad play that fortunately worked out..
What? That’s an empty net, you just have to one time it, not take an extra touch, seen them a thousand times. Its a free goal for Ramsey if he didn’t slip.

CJJ

Established Member
I guess that will finally end the whole Leno vs Cech debate for now.

Cech has cemented his place today by being the best player on the pitch. What a performance.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think we're finally learning when to play out from the back and when not to, I like it.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Untitled.jpg

Ramsey has a defender right in front of him, he still has the keeper to beat as well. Özil shouldn't have slowed down and cut inside, just keep going a few more yards and curl it into the far corner as he's well capable of.
I disagree, he passed it at the exact time Pickford left his net and the defender has his back to Ramsey. Empty net goal if Ramsey doesn’t slip.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I guess that will finally end the whole Leno vs Cech debate for now.

Cech has cemented his place today by being the best player on the pitch. What a performance.
Still if we need play it from back we should get better and younger GK

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Untitled.jpg

How are people saying that Özil passing it to Ramsey was a better decision than either shooting or trying to find Auba who was free? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom