• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Dta1kqsW0AA-3OC

I couldn’t see the contact in real time either.....
Holding's foot brushes the top of Son's left boot. It was an invitation to hit the ground which he dived on. Such minimal contact.

Reactions: A_G

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Wasn’t happy at all during the first 25 mins and I was proved right. Talk about Leno mistake or Son dive if you want, but we have ourselves to blame.

Playing well against a good side, running them ragged, get a goal...what do we do? Of course we waste good opportunities and go on to give away a needless foul resulting in their goal.

Iwobi had the ball at his feet in their box with open space on two occasions, and he twice dithered and got nothing out of it. It’s not good enough against a top side.

If we ever want to actually win against a top side we have to either convert chances when we’re on top or not concede moronic chances, ideally both.

Evidence so far this game is that we’re still up to our old tricks. Better wake the f*ck up in the 2nd half, cos this is unacceptable.

Oh, and Mkhi’s about as useful as a piece of wet toilet paper.

HBL

Established Member
Thought it was a pen, you don't need to dive in when you have gangly legs like Holding. Would've blocked it anyway, there is definitely contact.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When Emery took this job, bet he didn’t know he’d be up against 11 opposition players and the referee.

Manberg

Predator
We need proper wingers. I've said this many times already this season and each time I get the "we dont need wingers we play narrow" bs.
Iwobi and Mkhitaryan do not cut it. We have no wingers.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Lol Redknapp is excusing Spuds’ cheating. What a pointless man he is.
Never understand why you'd spend half time listening to the pundits. I rant and rave every expletive under the sun, pull a chunk of hair out, go for a piss and then come back on here and wait for the wisdom of Hydro to soothe my jangled nerves.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why moan about Mike Dean? We give referees the opportunity to make the decision. Sokratis gives a needless free-kick for the first and Holding goes flying in to block a right footed player crossing from the left when Bellerin is also there. Not to mention Leno was terrible for the first. But yeah let's blame the ref, not the fact that our defending has been shocking whenever Sp**s have managed to put something together.

Then you have the other end where Auba is offside constantly, Miki giving the ball away and our final balls have been poor.

The only thing that is saving us at the moment is adrenaline intensity and hard work. The quality is seriously lacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom