• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Tottenham | Sunday December 2, 2018 | 14:05 GMT | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 56 69.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Tottenham win

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • This is a fantastic match thread

Votes: 12 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJJ

Established Member
Was the Son foul really a penalty? Didnt look like Holding touched him on the replay i saw.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

lollll
My best **** buddies are muslims, they are the best, since they are all married its all sex and fun.
No, I am muslim myself and I can confirm that we all hate gay people with a passion.

That’s what twitter says anyway so it must be true.

ptrcopp

We need proper wingers. I've said this many times already this season and each time I get the "we dont need wingers we play narrow" bs.
Iwobi and Mkhitaryan do not cut it. We have no wingers.

It’s essential just to change things up. When Ox and Walcott played under good instructions they would sit wide and Bellerin would make make underlapping runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation
Top Bottom