• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Once again, our defence really shows that it still needs a lot of work.

I wish we could get Koulibaly but the most likely team to get him are Chelsea. Feels so good to not have to say anything about midfield... Absolutely sorted ATM.

Leno Il have patience for until he is recognised as world class. Kolasinac needs to wake up in attack, his greatest attribute is being a good attacking fullback, not the best defender but was amazing going forward. Needs to be more decisive in attack.

We aren't looking for any January transfers right? I think Emery wants to establish a template first before making new signings. We might have a busy summer or Emery will make my wishlist of Koulibaly.

They said they wasn't planning on it but that was before Welbeck getting injured. I think we might try and sign a wide forward if possible in the January window. We lack decent attacking options from the bench with Welbeck injured (this could be why he's keeping Lacazette on the bench).

ThlRama

Player:Saka
It was the three at the back that cost us the game for me, you are simply not creating overloads on the wing against a Mourinho team and thus a different approach is needed.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm just worried about the injuries and the fatigue. Got a premier league match on Saturday but a lot of our first team are out of legs.

I think that is a fair worry, considering the christmas period coming. We will need the likes of Mavro, AMN, Smith-Rowe...Carl Jenkinson is chomping at the bit....

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They said they wasn't planning on it but that was before Welbeck getting injured. I think we might try and sign a wide forward if possible in the January window. We lack decent attacking options from the bench with Welbeck injured (this could be why he's keeping Lacazette on the bench).
I'm joining you in the Mkhitaryan Out Brigade, can't take much more of this. Imagine how devastating this attack could be with a proper winger there.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish we got Emery a little more to work with in the summer, one top defender and a top winger, combined with the FA not ****ing us over with a start against City and Chelsea...I swear we would be up there with City. Emery is the real deal.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Point form OT is never a bad result but we're certainly not making things easy for ourselves. The defending is still at times very chaotic and there are too many panicking clowns.

Aevi

Hale End FC
This game honestly sucked.

Refs ****ed us over with the first goal and let Utd end the game with 11 men when it could have been 9. And then when we managed to surpass that anyways and score 2, we shot ourselves in the foot 2 seconds later.

The performance wasn't overly negative but it was just... disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom