• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL | Manchester United vs Arsenal | December 5, 2018 | BT Sport | 20:00 GMT

Match prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Busy period coming up so might be a time for a bit of rotation at the weekend. Özil in if fit, Xhaka back from suspension, amn in for one of the wing backs if we stick with the formation and Lacazette in from the start.

blaze_of_glory

Bournemouth away, NLD at home then United away. We got 3/9 points from those fixtures last season. And when you saw that we had the three of the back to back to back then I think most people would have snapped your hand off for 7 out of 9 points and that's what we got.

We now have a run of very winnable fixtures before we go to Anfield.
Great points. Also have to say it's great to get both games vs Liverpool out of the way in the first half of the season considering how good they are this year.

Crocrodile

I feel deflated and absolute disgust for what Andre Marriner and the orcs of United did to us. I 'd feel better if we just went in, started a fight and gotten a 3-0 loss.

The Special Needs One picked a team of orcs to **** us up until 70th minute, and then try and physically dominate with the imbecile Fellaini, Lukaku and Pogba. Marriner, as a party member in this endeavour, provided the framework for absolute butchering of the game and our players. The best example being Rojo, who got a yellow for what should have been a straight red, no card for riding Auba and the cherry on top being trampling Laca on the PES goal. Matić's high foot, Hererra 's and Fellaini 's antics, Rashford and JLingz being the usual ****s, there was material for even more sanctions to the Manchester Orknited.

Laca's goal was legit.
Kolašinac clears that and we've won.
So mad.

Onwards and upwards, hope there are no injuries more than we 've seen, Guendouzi showed balls again.
As for Orknited, I 'm wishing them a long, agonising season with the Special Needs One, and fall from grace for years of referee and other kinds of terror they plagued the PL with. **** OFF.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Starting against City and Chelsea was a blessing in disguise, got the tough games out of the way and now we're unbeaten in 20. Don't be silly.
What? No. We would have gotten more out of those games if we faced them later. Emery needed time to get his team to play how he wants. Look at Liverpool, Sp**s and United now. Not one of them was better than us.

Manberg

Predator
I'm losing patience with Iwobi. I just feel he has a lack of quality and he plays like someone who's surprised to be starting for Arsenal. I'd consider starting Smith Rowe over him. We really need to sign a winger.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Liked the mobility in midfield.

Guendouzi looks a bit raw.

Excited to see the CM Emery brings in.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I think everyone is a little disappointed that we didn't win, especially with the way we gifted the second goal to them. However, we are still 20 games unbeaten and this isn't even Emery's "full" team, he is doing amazing with what he has. Let's try to remember this is a rebuilding process and although Emery is doing wonderfully (which, has made us believe we should be winning and not fearing opponents) we need to understand it's still a transition period. Lets be happy with the point and move on, next few fixtures should ALL be winnable and then off to Anfield - where I will still be confident! Great effort tonight Gunners especially after an NLD.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Yeah thought so too.. Guendouzi is a great talent, but not ready to start games like this.

Agree. He still looks raw and has a lot to learn. Don’t think we had that much option other than start him as I’m not sure how match sharp AMN is

ThlRama

Player:Saka
What? No. We would have gotten more out of those games if we faced them later. Emery needed time to get his team to play how he wants. Look at Liverpool, Sp**s and United now. Not one of them was better than us.

We might've still lost or drawn some other fixture though, there are countless difficult games in the PL this season. No guarantee we go into matchday 3 with 6 points, it's far fetched to take that for granted.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He keeps killing our counters. If it’s not a shambolic touch, its an underhit pass. Even his one two with Laca to put us 2-1 up was shakey :lol:.

What makes it worse is that he usually has the right idea in his head and if he can execute it properly he'd be a brilliant footballer, but he seems to always underhit passes(even when it's a successful pass it's usually so slow it kills the momentum lol). He could create so many dangerous situations just by improving that part, but I have no hope he'll ever improve.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Yeah thought so too.. Guendouzi is a great talent, but not ready to start games like this.
Good experience for him though. He held his own, and was far from a liability, but Xhaka would have given us better control of the midfield and dictated the play better than what we did tonight (might have also been at risk of being sent off though).

Having said that, Doozy was pretty good defensively, tracking back several times to make key blocks. We were too open throughout the match though, and a top team would have made us pay.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Chelsea play City at home on Saturday. There is a very very good chance of them dropping points. We beat Huddersfield we could be back into the Top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom