• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Burnley | December 22nd | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I feel after today we will see the best of Özil. this last minute move will change him.
Thank for being an eternal optimist! Not meaning this in a rude way, but I doubt this. Hope I am wrong, but he gets bullied so easily it is unreal.

ptrcopp

Dyche isn’t a sore loser. He is the worst kind of loser.

But the journo should question his team. “Do you not think your players could have been sent off?” Would have been a simple enough question.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wait for Anfield away. Özil disasterclass incoming.

What’s the odds on him not being selected or for him going missing?

Like in the home fixture?

:lol:

Malky

Established Member
Kola is such beast going forward he bit improved this season defensively too
Love the guy. I know he's a bit suspect defensively but he offers so much going forward that I can over look it. This was just as good as his performance against Sp**s, absolutely ruined Burnleys right side.
He's also the first to back up any of our lads as soon as any opposition player starts mouthing off, along with Sokratis, he adds some steal into the team.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Dyche isn’t a sore loser. He is the worst kind of loser.
I would simply ignore him. His team was very lucky to be 11 men on the pitch at the end. Just frustrated that his negative tactics didn't work. Let him stew in his own negativity. They will be relegated sooner rather than later and then he can be home in the Championship where he belongs!

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
In the current state of the league teams taking the Stoke approach are not gonna stay up. You actually have to play good football to have any sort of a chance. Burnley are utterly devoid of any quality anywhere on the pitch. Very disappointing to concede a goal against that shower of sh*te.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom