• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton and Hove Albion vs Arsenal | December 26th | KO: 17:15 | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I HATE seeing such goals conceded.

We need to find a way to deal with this long ball over technique, which teams have now built into their approach against us.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I'm not too fussed about our slow build up after the first goal, Brighton were allowing us to walk about in our half.

As usual we've undone ourselves with horror defending. Even just a marginal improvement defensively would have us firmly entrenched in the top 4.

LG10

Penny pinching fc strikes again, lich’s legs are gone.

We’ve gifted another awful team a nothing goal. This Brighton line up is horrendous, no pace or quality.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
That's a single clean sheet in the last 12 and 9 goals from individual errors on the PL, most in the league.

progman07

Established Member
It's lovely to see those through balls provided by Gouenduzi and Torreira, awesome first touch by Auba, really unlucky not to be at 2-3 goals already.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Playing Xhaka + Guen has never worked so far. Not a suprise at all it doesn't today. Guen and Xhaka are way to similar.
It shouldn't make them play like **** though I get that they are similar. They still have Torreira with them to shield the back four.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Not... Diaby was very talented and full of technical ability. And super strong, actually the injury record is what finished him... this kid has nothing of Diaby... we wish he would

You're overrating Diaby, lad was one of the more brain dead players we had at the time, which is saying something given we had Bendnter, Clichy and Almunia in the team.

m-due

Guendouzi’s tantrums are getting annoying now. Lich needs a dress down from Unai. Not clinical enough up front. They are killing us on those counters.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Xhaka has no passing range too. He always playing safe. I still feel he’s holding us back.

Auba & Laca are making the runs, he’s too scared to play the killer pass over the top. Fabregas always used do it.

Torreira did it once for Auba and it worked.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Should be 3 nil up.

And can someone please turn Lichsteiner into glue at half time?

Can’t see us failing to score at least one more but with this defence and level of midfield cover, anything can happen.

ptrcopp

Sky finding every reason to blame Özil for the goal, despite the fact Guen let’s the player go. And the B&H player had 10 yards on him.

Alex Scott said it too. And I thought she had been class up til now

Box2Box

Brighton are my local team now, my boy follows them so I see a lot of them. They'll be all over us late in the game, they were against Chelsea.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
FFS, I was only going to have a couple of beers here.

Might need to go for something stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom