• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It's 3-4-2-1 boss.

Ahh thanks buddy, still though, if we are going soo narrow might aswell leave out one of Ramsey/Iwobi and just play Lacazette, but then again I'm not the one paid millions and has years of footballing experience!

Let's hope I'm eating my words at approx 19:15 lol.

Reactions: A_G

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm ok with that team, at least Mustafi is back. Now we need Ramsey to sign off as Motm, a couple of assists and a goal would be a good way to go.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I'm ok with that team, at least Mustafi is back. Now we need Ramsey to sign off as Motm, a couple of assists and a goal would be a good way to go.

Who'd have ever thought we'd be happy with Mustafi coming back!

That said although he has had some brainfart moments on the whole he's actually been ok, let's hope he puts in another focused performance today.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
What happened to the I would rather win 6-5 than 1-0 guy?

Based on that statement I thought Emery was going to go hell for leather in every game.

Yet in recent weeks we've got Mr. Conservative, 5 at the back, 3 DMs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lich better stay behind all game they'll target him whole game and his lack of pace

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Who'd have ever thought we'd be happy with Mustafi coming back!

That said although he has had some brainfart moments on the whole he's actually been ok, let's hope he puts in another focused performance today.

Yeah, he's done well and we've missed him. Still need one top WC CB though to add to him and Sokratis.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Based on that statement I thought Emery was going to go hell for leather in every game.

Haha, I forgot that one. Maybe Iwobi bangs 4 of them in today now that Laca is not in his way

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

If we score 1 goal would be amazing we only have auba and ramsey able to score

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Haha, I forgot that one. Maybe Iwobi bangs 4 of them in today now that Laca is not in his way
Only thing in Iwobi’s way is himself and his lack everything... the guy is bad. We need wingers. I bet Saka would do better than him

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
BBC saying its 3421 in that case our wing backs should have good game if we got good chance to score.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Goals...........goals.............I predict all the goals in this game!!!!!!

Wouldn't be a shock to see 5 or 6 in this game

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I can see Iwobi replicating some of the Arshavin stuff and Emery leaving the pitch as a tactical genius, winner over Liverpool and AM moaning fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom