• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HBL

Established Member
I first thought it might be 4 at the back but it's defo 3 with AMN and Kola at wing back. Need much more effort from AMN tonight, last 3 games have been insufficient performance-wise.

A lot riding on Iwobi and Ramsey going forward. Expect Xhaka and Torreira to be decent but need more from the other two ahead of them.

This is close to the right lineup with what we have in the squad IMO. Think Saka should come on in 2nd half if one of Ramsey and Iwobi are playing ****.
Highly likely.

Wel Auba is going to have some fun chasing random clearances from our defenders. How do you bench Laca? I’m so sick of this fake Juande Ramos’s choices.
I said this guy is not the guy to take us forward. Poor choices everyday. Watch us get smashed.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
El Mister doing his damnedest to prove the club should keep Ramsey and sell Özil.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I have no idea what will Iwobi play, basically he will take Laca's place with less skill to execute it.
Özil is done here, probably Laca after him.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Actually a good line up....with the exception of leaving out Lacazette, I dunno wtf we'd do that when we are playing 2 upfront? Really Emery? Really?

Anyway I like that we're using AMN to cover at rwb cos honestly Lichtsteiner is god awful going forward.

Still though I can't believe he's leaving out Lacazette if we are truly playing two upfront, it's almost unforgivable, hopefully we can still get something out of the game especially as Tottensh!t have dropped points.

EDIT: Actually upon thinking about it for 2 seconds Emery probably wants Lacazette of the bench to possibly make an impact, but that's not the way we should be thinking. Firstly we need to put more faith in our youngsters (cos frankly they are all we have), and you always play your best line up first, and worry about being a smart*ss later on, that said hopefully Auba can still do the business.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Now we can beat Liverpool without feeling guilty of letting Sp**s come closer! Let’s go!!!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Still though I can't believe he's leaving out Lacazette if we are truly playing two upfront, it's almost unforgivable, hopefully we can still get something out of the game especially as Tottensh!t have dropped points.
It's 3-4-2-1 boss.

Iwobi over Lacazette damn!!! No Özil ... gods may help us!

Honestly don't know whats that about. I'm both Lacazette biggest fan and biggest critic but I felt Lacazette was our most lively attacker in first half against Brighton, then taken off early and now he is benched.

I still hold up the idea he has some fitness or stamina issues which isn't obvious to watcher eye but the coaching team know about with all the data they collect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ramsey is captain sometimes i don't get how this club run making a guy who leaving for free a captain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom