• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Liverpool vs Arsenal | December 29th | KO: 17:30 | BT Sport

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner_girl14

I thought Sokratis and Ramsey were quite comfortably the worst players on the pitch, Torreira was poor though. Iwobi, AMN and Xhaka probably the only players that put in respectable performances.

Think all were poor except AMN and Iwobi, but think the biggest donkey was Stephan. I blame him for 2 of their goals.

The performances going forward against Chelsea away, City at home, United away and Liverpool away were nothing like last season.
It really doesn't matter when we draw Brighton Hove ****ing Albion at home when they were playing so ****!

Wenger was poor towards the tail end with us but before that last season you'd be almost certain that we would pull up a performance against the bottom teams at home!
Am sorry but Emery's just not showing the signs of the top tactician he was herald to be! From the past few games I've watched I don't believe he is the man to take us forward!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
It really doesn't matter when we draw Brighton Hove ****ing Albion at home when they were playing so ****!
I'm just talking about the team looking better going forward in the big games.

I agree with you about the smaller teams though, should be smashing them with Auba/Laca in the team.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member

Wenger was poor towards the tail end with us but before that last season you'd be almost certain that we would pull up a performance against the bottom teams at home!
Am sorry but Emery's just not showing the signs of the top tactician he was herald to be! From the past few games I've watched I don't believe he is the man to take us forward!
Brighton was away. Only disappointment at home has been Wolves.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Dominated Sp**s last season, beat them 2-0. 4-2 this season. Loss home in the mickey cup.

Draw against Pool, draw this season. Destroyed away from home both seasons.

Solid performance against Chelsea away last season, should've probably won, Ramsey some good chances. Loss this season, however a good half way destroyed by Emery making stupid changes in the second half, invited pressure and lost us the game.

Beat by City both seasons at home.

United loss last season playing some kids. 2-2 this season against a rubbish United side.

Where is the improvement?

HBL

Established Member
Regret this now, don't you?:lol:

In fairness, he and Iwobi did ok-ish, under the circumstances.
AMN was good in the first half, had little to no impact in the second half. The fact AMN was our best option at right mid shows how sh*te our squad really is.

I'm sick of Ramsey this season though.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Jesus. Our defending was terrible, I also didn't like how our midfield was so overran. Torreira struggled and Xhaka kept losing 2nd balls. Iwobi and AMN ran their arses off today. They've both disappointed in the last few games but they deserved credit today and hopefully they can build on their performance.

The defence were terrible. Holding and Bellerin were big big misses.

HBL

Established Member
Jesus. Our defending was terrible, I also didn't like how our midfield was so overran. Torreira struggled and Xhaka kept losing 2nd balls. Iwobi and AMN ran their arses off today. They've both disappointed in the last few games but they deserved credit today and hopefully they can build on their performance.

The defence were terrible. Holding and Bellerin were big big misses.
Ramsey wasn't tracking back, Kolasinac was caught too far up the pitch and Iwobi/AMN fell asleep defensively at times. Iwobi/AMN played well today though.

We can't afford to wait for Holding to come back, we need a cb in Jan. Worrying that Kosc looked like our most composed cb today.

I'm just talking about the team looking better going forward in the big games.

I agree with you about the smaller teams though, should be smashing them with Auba/Laca in the team.
Well, that's sort of the problem with Emery. At Seville, he would try hard and draw the likes of Madrid sometimes then lose or draw to ****ing Rayo and the like!

Am not saying that we should win all the games against smaller teams, but we ought to put them aside with ease when we do. I ****ing miss the 4,5,6,7 spankings we used to give to smaller teams! I hope I am not asking for too much, I just want my beloved Arsenal with the fear factor we used to have!
It's ****ing annoying when Newcastle come over at us expecting and going toe to toe with us for the three points! I'd have understood if he was trying to incorporate the kids to the team, at least I'd know that he's building up something. I mean how much can we lose with a Saka against a resoundingly stubborn Brighton defence! Am pretty certain that his directness and pace would have caused them a myriad of problems! But no, the gaffer thought it was wise to surprise us and play four midfielders instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom