• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How is Emery supposed to compete unless he gets some help from that **** bag? Such a joke

We’ve got to get on top of selling players, Chelsea and Liverpool have shown the way recently.

Don’t let players get into their final years if they’re valuable no more long term mega contracts for players approaching 30.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Yeah I guess we need to get europa league trophy. No way we competing with those guys with kroenke

They're building an interesting young midfield, but when are they going to address their need for a top quality goalscorer up front? Hazard can't do it all. And he's probably leaving for Real Madrid in the summer anyway.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Are they any good? Hardly know em and the best players usually don't come from Zenit or Cagliari.

Paredes is a quality player. I'd actually compare him to Torreira. Paredes is probably a bit more offensively talented with a slightly greater passing range, a better dribbler but a little less nasty and defensively strong. But I think overall it's a rather fair comparison. I was rather surprised when Zenit snapped him up. Think he could be big success in the PL.

The CHO, Morata and Hazard money in the summer will probably make up for their current transfer activity

How is Morata still able to command such high fees? The guy has been doing nothing for seasons now. After those two promising years at Juve he cut off his development, got shifted at Real and flopped at Chelsea. At most I'd ne willing to pay 25m for him.

Last edited:

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
How is Morata still able to command such high fees? The guy has been doing nothing for seasons now. After those two promising years at Juve he cut off his development, got shifted at Real and flopped at Chelsea. At most I'd ne willing to pay 25m for him.

Full Spanish international with a very good goalscoring record adds at least another 10m. It's all about pedigree. I'm more surprised a club like Sevilla (who I thought are skint) is willing to spend 40m on one player.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom