• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need a new manager in the summer.

This season was always a write off, I hopes were raised with what really was a deceiving unbeaten run, but at least we are learning that Emery isnt the man to take us forward.

Question is, who is the man to take over who can actually make us better with little to no support.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Can't remember the last time we played well. Think it might have been against Sp**s in the league. Depressing stuff.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This was never a wenger problem the problem is the player aint good enough

Wenger worked miracles with what he had and we became spolit

To the present day -- we are bang average
Nah Wenger’s years of incompetence lead to a slow but sure decline in the quality of the team which imo lead to where we are now. It’s become clear that Emery isn’t a miracle worker.

Still don’t think we recovered from Wenger’s decision to buy no outfield players in that summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom