• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
It’s hard for a player like him to get into the game when the team is set up as it was.

His only real chance came after 65 minutes.

That’s shocking. If we want to continue being included in the top 6, outlets striker should be having warm-up strikes in first 15 minutes
It’s more about his general play than his actual forward contribution. He doesnt try to challenge in 50/50 duels or aerials. Just backs away. Thats just poor effort.

We are not playing to his strengths, I agree on that, but he should have put in more effort in general play today.

Anyway he's far from the problem.

You need Denis Suarez. He is the creative spark you need. Tour midfield is devoid of any creativity stirkers are left to feed on scraps.

How can you expect to get top 4 when you wont even cough up 10m for a much beeded player?

IchirotoV2

Don't think it's fair to blame it on our strikers seeing as Leno and our CB's only pass each other and guendouzi and AMN constantly give the ball away or puts it out of play. We need a playmaker

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Özil should have played.

Guendouzi is Emery's golden child and I don't see how and when this will end. Xhaka should have stayed on instead of G-dizzy.

Kolasinac should run a bakery.

Mustafi should rear camels.

If Iwobi is a car's turn signal, the accident rate would go up by 800% all over the world.

Thank you, next.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Because of FFP regulations. We’re paying 550k to two players who weren’t in the squad today.

Years of panic buys and massive wages for all has finally f*cked us.

Us being Nice guys as always

You all know the saying

Everybody else finds ways around it

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Our ****ing season rests on a player named Denis who isn't even with us. **** me.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Arrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We’re not making top 4, we’re just not. The maths don’t matter, we’re just not a top 4 team.

Can’t blame the defence, it wasn’t even particularly bad. We had nothing in attack, could’ve played that game ten times and we wouldn’t have scored. Didn’t even look like we particularly wanted to score.

Tactical reasons to leave Özil out? F*ck right off. There are no tactical reasons that exist for not even having your best playmaker on the bench at least. The reasons are personal and the personal cannot affect the team and results. Emery has to take full responsibility, he’s f*cked up here and yet again we’re hoping the EL will save us.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Kos
Mustafi
Chambers
Jenkinson
Lichsteiner
Elneny
Ramsey
Özil
Mhki

All should go in the summer. Only three of them played today so thats a worry. Two of you discount Ramsey as we dont actually want him gone.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Cant see how Kroenke expects to turn profit with a club that’s not finishing in top 4. His loaned all this money to buy the shares yet our valuation will continue to fall.
Easy. By keeping costs down as he has ordered and pocketing consultancy fees from the huge amounts of money we get from tv, commercial contracts and match days.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

My main worry atm is that the club will give Emery loads of time for the sake of it. Our performances aren't up to scratch, the results aren't particularly there... if it continues like this we need to cut our losses and move on.

He deserves a couple of years, I don’t think he’s on Klopp’s level but he needed time at Liverpool.

They were poor first season and only scraped CL football the second. If we haven’t made the CL by end of next year I’d move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom