• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
While I wanted Arteta instead of Emery, I don't really think he, or any other manager for that matter, would've done a better job so far. This squad is a mess. We have way too many players that are not at the level we need to compete.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I hope this injury to Özil is real and significant. Because losing ramsey, and without Özil there is nothing unique about this team bar its strikers, who find it very difficult to get in to the game with this setup.

Emery needs time, but this club is in trouble, its way beyond the manager.

Leeroy1979

Get in what we can before next match and go again. All we can do really. Hope some new faces can help us. I don't care if we loan them, buy them or kidnap them but we bloody need them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Another s**t away performance another wrong team selection from Emery another mistake that lead to goal.

Just like last season we not going anywhere

GunnerUK

Cant see how Kroenke expects to turn profit with a club that’s not finishing in top 4. His loaned all this money to buy the shares yet our valuation will continue to fall.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The problems with the team are obvious. The midfield is full of the same type of players and we don't have a creative player to pull the strings in the middle. We're overcompensating by playing this terrible 3-4-3 formation and become predictable using the wing backs to create the overlaps. We BADLY need a midfielder who can move the ball forward and pass through the lines. If Özil isn't going to be playing anytime soon this is a priority if we're going to get better.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
United finish above us now and I can't see Emery surviving that. I think the new guys in charge will already be scanning for alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom