• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy1979

You just know when Fabian ski comes for a cross and takes it cleanly that the football gods are against you. This is dire garbage!

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
That was only in the last few weeks/months of that season, not a huge deal.
It started from February of 2011. Even when we were having a massive fight for top 4. He then started the next season on the same shït and didn't want to play in our CL qualifiers. So yeah, fück him.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Only thing more pathetic than this performance are the fans calling for Emery to be sacked 6 months in.

Grow up.

I know, right. No one's available now, so we can wait until the end of the season.

(tongue in cheek, btw)

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

We need a new manager in the summer.

This season was always a write off, I hopes were raised with what really was a deceiving unbeaten run, but at least we are learning that Emery isnt the man to take us forward.

Question is, who is the man to take over who can actually make us better with little to no support.
No point in sacking him. The club got no cash and no CL football, we won't find anyone better. Have to accept this is our level now.

GoonerBoy19

We need a new manager in the summer.

This season was always a write off, I hopes were raised with what really was a deceiving unbeaten run, but at least we are learning that Emery isnt the man to take us forward.

Question is, who is the man to take over who can actually make us better with little to no support.

We need a new owner in Summer, without any investment we will be soon behind the likes of Wolves and Everton.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Our next away game is City followed by:

Huddersfield
Sp**s
Wolves
Everton
Watford
Leicester
Burnely

:lol: we could actually lose all those.

Unai Emery Etxegoien spoke too soon in that Marca interview