• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Begs the question why AFTV gave her a platform this week

AFTV is a carnival of imbeciles. I'd expect nothing less than them reaching for the lowest common denominator and doing the utmost to keep their much maligned publicity.

No doubt that their close to a million subscribers are fans of other clubs reveling in our abject humiliation.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To put it more clearly our squad is not good enough to reach 4th we have no squad depth or quality to do that. Without Özil we got no creativity without auba weal struggle to score the defence always has mistakes we can't be solid defensively for 90 minutes

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The reality of exactly how far Wenger took us back is now starting to hit home for some, after Unai almost fooled everyone with that long unbeaten streak. Sadly, he's not wizard. He's just a football manager.
2030, five managers later, Josh Kroenke in charge, Arsenal still spending 5th, still haven’t won the league, @Jury still bitter about Wenger but now persuaded by his loved ones to get therapy at last.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Our away record was amongst the best in the league only two years ago though .
It was but you just never get a sense of security when you see us play away from home. Can't handle the crowds or the hustle from the opposition players. Too easy to skip past our challenges, second to every loose ball. How many times did West Ham players use a simple shift of the ball with their feet and leave our players for dead? Too many times. Comparing the performances home and away you have to say there are big big personality issues, not just technical.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The reality of exactly how far Wenger took us back is now starting to hit home for some, after Unai almost fooled everyone with that long unbeaten streak. Sadly, he's not wizard. He's just a football manager.

One with a monumental task ahead of him after the departure of his megalomaniacal predecessor.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
2030, five managers later, Josh Kroenke in charge, Arsenal still spending 5th, still haven’t won the league, @Jury still bitter about Wenger but now persuaded by his loved ones to get therapy at last.
2050 and Arsenal will be fighting for a place in the Championship play-offs.

Josh Kronke and his boys in charge, 31 managers in 31 years and the odd ***** will be blaming Wenger.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

It was but you just never get a sense of security when you see us play away from home. Can't handle the crowds or the hustle from the opposition players. Too easy to skip past our challenges, second to every loose ball. How many times did West Ham players use a simple shift of the ball with their feet and leave our players for dead? Too many times. Comparing the performances home and away you have to say there are big big personality issues, not just technical.

Against CFC , United ,a times to Liverpool but this not to West Ham we haven't lost to West Ham in a loooong time .

Gursha

the fact that guendouzi walked straight into the starting 11 is worrying. He's got a lot of potential but he would be warming the bench for any other team challenging for the champions league spots.

but tactical genius Emery sees it differently. cant wait for us to finish 6th and the ***** to get sacked

Thing is nobody can swap him. xhaka isnt good enough, he needs too much time to control the ball to distribute it well, he has insane distribution but he just cant under pressure, his technique doesnt allow him to do his role when he is pressed.

Ramsey... well the club decided to let him go, not gonna linger on that decision.

Torreria might be a shout... well... yeah i guess i wouldve started torreria over matteo, but i have to say that matteo seems more attacking than torreria.

we need to buy suarez. now. pay the full price at the summer, with bellerin back we might give Niles a shout at mid... he seems like he doesnt care when he plays at defensive positions, but we saw him at RW and he was good.

trippyhippy

it all boils down to the fact that we have poor quality players. i get fans like to support the players but maitland-niles in not good enough. i cant seem to think of one good quality he has that thousands of academy players around the country don't. he literally has a fair bit of pace and that's it. Other poor players include koscielny, sokratis, mustafi and guendouzi. i don't know why emery plays him, he keeps getting bullied by the opposition and needs to accept the ref won't help him out. emery not playing Özil for 'tactical reasons' is also beginning to piss me off. if you're not going to play your best player because you think he is lazy then you need to win the match with your work horses then, simple as. if you can't then let Özil play, at least that way we might be able to create a chance against the mighty west ham defence.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
My qualm with Wenger in his last 5 years was always the lack of upwards trajectory in performances, and even though the sample size is smaller, I'm seeing the exact same thing with Emery. I genuinely think we haven't improved in any significant way since our opening game. We concede goals at a worse rate than with Wenger while simultaneously creating less chances to score. Squad management hasn't been good. There is no visible identity. Yes, he hasn't had that much time, but our squad really isn't all that bad despite some missing pieces and Emery is yet to make anything of it.

When we're so low on funds I think it's actually imperative that we get the right manager in asap because we're at a very high risk of losing our reputation as a strong club and treading water. I therefore think we should seriously consider sacking him at the end of the season if he continues the way he has.
Emery’s first season is spending 5th and is 5th.

Klopp’s first season, spending 4th, came 8th.

If you’d been on the Liverpool board he’d have been sacked. Wind forward a couple of years and he’s about to beat City to the league title. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom