• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Ham vs Arsenal | January 12th | KO: 12:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction for the Dokaka Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Turd performance. Everyone was bad IMO. Only Iwobi was good and Torreira and Ramsey impressed when they came on.

AMN was the worst on the pitch. Every time I back him he ****s up. He was annoyingly bad today.

Yup very pleased with Iwobi , he would look great in a line up with higher technical quality .

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
That was bizarre to ship him out after two decent seasons on loan.
It was I think due to his off-pitch antics, caught smoking a couple of times. But now he's at Juventus and that tells you everything you need to know, Juventus don't normally have duff keepers.

Not sure who will be here longer out of Özil & Emery.

Not many clubs paying 350k a week Özil gets here.

Easy enough to get rid off him.Arsenal will just have to pay some of his wages like United did with Rooney's.

Özil isn't getting any younger he has peaked performance wise.

Imho he cannot afford to lose ant more pace and stamina.

Jf you want two two strikes and balance you cannot play Özil.

Denis offers pace, high workrate, creativity and puts a shift in defensively.

MustOezil

Well deserved loss.
I couldnt tell whos arsenal and whos westham in this game. they pressed well, our midfield did nothing, we have no penetrating wingers, Niles reminded me Ramsey on the contract negotiation period, Arrogant to a fault, boiled my blood seeing him time after time attempting a pass with body language of " im a superstar i pull these of day and night" then barely jogging back.

on our unbeaten run all my non arsenal friends were like wow you guys are good, but me, watching the games, havnt been so excited, cause we played poor, generally, apart from a few good moves once every 20 minutes, we played poor, no matter the opposition... and thats worrying. we desperately need a winger, a creative midfielder.. our defence isnt has bad as people seem to portray it to be, its our midfield, you are bound to have mistakes at the back when your midfield and wingers cant pass there way out of pressure, and rely on the defenders ball playing abilities. the ball reaches the midfield from defence quite well, its just our midfield/wingers cant use it efficiently.

Matteo and Iwobi have potential but no where near starting 11. we need them as impact subs...
the fact that guendouzi walked straight into the starting 11 is worrying. He's got a lot of potential but he would be warming the bench for any other team challenging for the champions league spots.

but tactical genius Emery sees it differently. cant wait for us to finish 6th and the ***** to get sacked

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Funny enough, the guys who negotiated and authorised those contracts are just starting out here. Give them time to work their magic even more.

I feel for them a bit though. They had an awful position to start in last January. They had our two best players with 6 months left on their contracts.

I hope they won’t let that situation happen again. That’s where we’ve ended up with our tow albatross contracts of Mkhitaryan and Özil.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rubbish. It was at least obvious what Klopp wanted his team to do.

Stop trying to fool yourselves that we're going to have a worldie team in 2-3 years "because Klopp did it".
Completely disagree with you there. I’m not saying he’s another Klopp. We had a stretch where we seemed to have an identity. Granted we have some luck during our unbeaten stretch, but we didn’t look lost. Are we going to be a top team in 3 years, dunno, but based on his track record, I believe we’re going to see a much more organized and competitive team.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’m giving flak to Emery today and rightly so, it’s on him. In general I’m also unimpressed at how little effect he’s had on our defence and how our style of play can basically be boiled down to fullbacks.

But overall I still think he’s a good coach, even if not the very best. The squad is flawed, so very flawed. Who could we have got that would’ve done better? Arteta? Nope. Vieira? Nope. Enrique? Maybe. I don’t think you can say there was a plethora of available candidates willing to join who’d be better.

There are things I don’t like about Emery, but for now you’ve just got to be patient and give him 2 more transfer windows to get it right.

What’s clear though is that right now it is not right. I’m glad the two suits were watching today, because they have work to do.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I feel for them a bit though. They had an awful position to start in last January. They had our two best players with 6 months left on their contracts.

I hope they won’t let that situation happen again. That’s where we’ve ended up with our tow albatross contracts of Mkhitaryan and Özil.

Unfortunately there's going to be plenty trying to run down their contracts in all clubs from now on . It's lucrative for players and agents .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom