• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Manchester City vs Arsenal, February 3rd, 16:30 Sky Sports

Will Arsenal beat Bald Fraud FC?

• Yes

Votes: 16 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giroud12

I’d be very happy with this if it didn’t go to the script that almost all of us would have predicted.

I could accept the loss of it looked like we had a strategy; if it looked like there was a plan to get something out of the game.

It’s becoming ridiculous. We are Liverpool from 7 years ago.... scraping victories against the weaker teams and ****ting it against the better ones.

I am really starting to think Wenger would be doing much better with the current set up.

We had a strategy and it worked quite well in the first half. But with 4-5 starters out against possibly the best team in the world its not that easy.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Did you really expect he’ll hit the ground running coming on in the 2nd half against City while we were completly disjointed and being here for a couple of days?
I didn't expect him to get levered off the ball every time he touched it and look completely ineffectual. Like I said - it's a free hit in a game we already lost. I hope he looks a lot better than that next week.

LG10

I think that Suarez was a poor signing but people having a meltdown over his performance today are hilarious

Vibra

Established Member
We desperately lacked someone who would bridge the gap between the midfield and the attack in the 2nd half. How do you not bring on Özil in that situation? What's the worst that could have happened? We were down 2 goals

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We didn’t disgrace ourselves. City are far and away better than us- and as soulless a club they are, I’d much rather they win the league than Lolerpool.

Also, any backline with both Lichsteiner and Mustafi is doomed for failure. Play Mustafi RB. Lichsteiner is simply dreadful.

Mohamed7

Their back 4 or 5, which ****ing they played, cost more than the entire Arsenal squad.

You can blame the players and the head coach but any smart fan will know the class in quality is not created by tactics but because of the resources available.

Apart from Sp**s, everyone else just spent way more. VDV and that Brazilian goalkeeper cost more than our club :lol::lol:

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Crap 2nd half should have taken a cf off, no pressing from the front today whatsoever. We have the europa and thats it.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We only lost by two goals in August and again by two goals today. We've only gone and done the double over them! They must be really embarrassed.

BobP

Memri Fan
Look at all the 0's and 1's:
Dx6lRVLXQAAvv86.jpg

Dx6l-RVKX4-AEq-Jir.jpg

Dx6lRVLX4AAFGWE.jpg

Dx6lov2WsAERQlf.jpg

Dx6lov6WsAAc2YB.jpg

giphy.gif

Should change the blurb under you avatar to 'nobody is safe'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom